Home Cigar 101

iPhone - iPad Apps

Is anyone using an iPhone app for a cigar journal and electronic inventory? If so what app are you using, and what do you like about it? I'm gonna download one but looking for some recommendations. Any info would be great.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    Is anyone using an iPhone app for a cigar journal and electronic inventory? If so what app are you using, and what do you like about it? I'm gonna download one but looking for some recommendations. Any info would be great.
    I used to use one, but still have a real old iphone and the app got pretty buggy so I gave up on it.

There's been a few thread discussions about this subject in the past.
    Will try to find and bump them for you, but if not try the search bar in the top right corner ^^^^
    That may get you what you want.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't find the old thread (sorry) but I know Rob just had an RRR show with someone from the CigarBoss App .... might try that one.

I've heard CigarDojo, StogieRate, and CigarGeeks mentioned as well. (StogieRates the one I used to use, haven't looked at it since probably last summer though) And I haven't looked at the others either but might be worth checking out if you got the time.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I have Cigar Boss HD

I like it it because it has a lot of pre loaded sticks and a pretty good notes section. I have not kept up with it as I should though...
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Thanks guys I just downloaded cigar boss. I'm gonna give it a try!