Home General Discussion

anyone know where 2 get movie online?

does anyone know where to get free movies to download online, and have used it and liked it? what about tv shows?

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulu, netflix, crackle, are pretty good options for streaming.

.... "free downloads" though ???
    ummm, maybe try a google search, lots of sites out there .....

BTW --- try to post topics like this in the Non-Cigar related section next time, you might get more responses there too.... thanks!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• R.C.R.C. Posts: 16
    i can't find anything with google, it such a pain in the butt. does anyone have one that they use and like?
  • R.C.R.C. Posts: 16
    anyone
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    R.C.:
    anyone
    Well, free movies online equates with illegal movies online. I'm not sure people will publicly divulge that kind of info, especially here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I have been a lot busy with my life these days, but i used to use http://www.vuze.com/ It is pretty simple to download, and figure out. Now i just give a 3-500 Gb harddrive to my buddy who transfers them over for me. I do suggest reading the info on the torrent before you download it, as ppl tell you if the quality is good or not. As well, the quality of most @ 600-800 mb is great...dont try to get the 'best' copy, and download the 2 gb versions...the extra time, bandwidth are not worth it...imho. As i say though, i havent downloaded much in over a year...so i m sure others are more expert than i m.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    R.C.:
    anyone
    Well, free movies online equates with illegal movies online. I'm not sure people will publicly divulge that kind of info, especially here.
    Really? ;) Hope we have different laws here.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    SleevePlz:
    R.C.:
    anyone
    Really? ;) Hope we have different laws here.
    Well, it depends on what is public domain, and Canada has more in public domain than the US. Take books for instance. Little House on the Prairie books are still copyrighted in the US, but not in Canada. So, you can legally download the e-file in Windsor, Ontario, but not in Detroit, MI.

It's a Disney thing, they keep lobbying to keep their monopoly on Steamboat Willie/Mickey Mouse and it applies across media-film, books, music, etc.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YouTube
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    R.C.:
    anyone
    +1......there is plenty of places out there. Do a google search on torrents
  • RoosterTXRoosterTX Posts: 16
    Spend the $8.00 a month on Hulu Plus or Netflix. Get Netflix if you like to watch movies, get Hulu Plus if you prefer television shows. Either option is cheap and easy. I recommend combining that with an Apple TV box. High quality streaming HD downloads cannot be beat.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RoosterTX:
    Spend the $8.00 a month on Hulu Plus or Netflix. Get Netflix if you like to watch movies, get Hulu Plus if you prefer television shows. Either option is cheap and easy. I recommend combining that with an Apple TV box. High quality streaming HD downloads cannot be beat.
    Where are you in TX?
    The beautiful town of San Antonio. Left work early (I was bored) and sitting on the back porch drinking a nice heavy stout and smoking a delicious Rocky Patel Edge. Wind is picking up with a little cold front blowing through. Tonight might actually get below freezing for the first time this year.
    RoosterTX:
    The beautiful town of San Antonio. Left work early (I was bored) and sitting on the back porch drinking a nice heavy stout and smoking a delicious Rocky Patel Edge. Wind is picking up with a little cold front blowing through. Tonight might actually get below freezing for the first time this year.
    San Antonio, huh? I'm headed down to the base in May for a few months. Jadelt and I are meeting in Waco tomorrow if you're off. Short notice, I know. Also a little far.
    Wow, thanks for the invite but I have a date with my yard tomorrow. Just recovered from a badly sprained ankle and have not taken care of my lawn in a very long time. Starting to get dirty looks from the neighbors and need to do some raking, mowing, edging, and all around landscaping. Please keep me in mind. New to smoking cigars and finding it a wonderful hobby/lifestyle. Just left the B&M with a box of 262 Revere's and a few Rocky Patel's. Smoked my first Patel last night and was blown away. So much to learn, so much to do. And go Irish. My dad is class of '68 and he was rather upset when I chose to attend school at TCU rather than Notre Dame. Looking forward to another great season this coming fall, but its time to start watching baseball. Like the Dodgers but love the Rangers.
    Hahaha, I hear you on the lawn stuff. The lack if winter meant I did not get a break from mowing.. If you have any questions, search around or ask. Thanks for the kind words on my sports team...I'm hoping for a Super Bowl, BCS and World Series sweep. Doubt that BCS though ;)