Home Ratings & Reviews

well aged, smooth, and mellow

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
So you heard me say how I was gifted a box of vintage White Owls. Research reveals they were made some time before 1999 but after 1975. And I assume you know that White Owls taste about like cardboard. Well, I fired one up today, and I can solemnly assure you that a fifteen or twenty year old vintage White Owl tastes like well aged smooth and mellow cardboard.,

At least the first half inch does. After that, I cannot say.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O, and thanks for the stogie stand, Dan.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Man sorry you didn't like it...personally I like the grapes with about 5yrs of age on them. The aging really brings out the subtle sweet and bitter flavores of poop lol. Well in all seriousness at least you took one for the team!! Maybe you should send rick one to compare to the one he smoked rott lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMBO
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LOL
    Not sure if that wrapper looks more like pressboard or the inside of a chicken nugget. "Parts is Parts!"
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ..lol... aging white owls... lol
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a Zodian.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Is that plume?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that plume?
    Sawdust

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's the smutch your pencil caught on and tore your wood colored wide lined paper when you were learning your letters in kindy garden

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very vintage, I hope Daniel's stogie stand will forgive u.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    i love the peach ones that come in the 3 pack in the ziploc pouch...best ROTT