Home Ratings & Reviews

Brickhouse cigars

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
I smoked my first toro today, I have to say I loved it, very smooth and rich full of pepper and some kind of wood in it. Really loved it, and not bad for the price. Will decently b adding theses to my normal rotation. Anyone else like these?

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    It's been a while since I've had one, but I thought they were really good especially for the price.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I haven't had one since I first started but I remember I liked it. Might have to pick up a couple next time I'm in our local B&M
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are great for the price!! Although I didn't like the maduro as much as the normal line...it could have been me not liking the vitola though
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the regular line! I have not tried the maduro, but as mentioned aboce, it only comes in a fatty fat size, which I do not prefer. I would still like to give it a shot though.

You nailed the reg. line though, smooth, a little peppery, and solid for that price
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Solid, affordable smoke.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I smoked my first toro today, I have to say I loved it, very smooth and rich full of pepper and some kind of wood in it. Really loved it, and not bad for the price. Will decently b adding theses to my normal rotation. Anyone else like these?
    Oak was the wood I identified. Smooth and creamy. Nice construction, slow burn, good aroma, aromatic stinkfinger, tasty morning mouth, no wheeze. A pretty decent cigar I thought. The one I tried was toro habano. Lee sent it to me. I gave it three stars out of five.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Love these sticks! Very nummy !!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I like these, good flavor decent price
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only 1.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I enjoyed the Robusto I tried just picked up a Toro can't wait to try it
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I'm a big fan of the Maduro Brickhouse. Not expensive and an awesome tasting cigar.