Home Ratings & Reviews

Cu-Avana Intenso

I bought the Padilla super torpedo sampler and spotted the "Daily Special", a 5 pack of Cu-Avana Intensso in toro. Well being I like a strong maduro, I bought 2 packs.

Ok, I can say I have finally found a cigar that can kick my ass. 4 out of 4 so far - :D  This is one strong bad boy.

This cigar starts and ends with pepper. I'm not good at descriptions so let's just say it has a very nice rich tobacco smell. This is a very good smoke.

Anyone else have anything to add to this?

Dan

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I like the Intenso quite a bit. I try to keep a few on hand; the one thing I noticed is that the pepper dies down after the first third; which is too bad. It's still there, but maybe some age on 'em will help. Great peppery taste, with a sort of exotic, spice market flavor.
  • Stew3223Stew3223 Posts: 15
    I also picked up two 5ers on the daily deal!  Ive only had one so far, but your right in saying that it is strong right down to the end! Deffinitely not for the faint of heart, but a great smoke none the less.  If you like earthy, peppery cigars with a long finish, this one is great!