Home Ratings & Reviews

Tat apocalypse

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Smoked 1 I got from Jim, and I gotta say WOW, I live this cigar, has to be 1 of the best smokes I have eves had. Anyone else line these smokes.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got one from Jim also, but haven't had a chance to light it. Looking forward to trying it but since its the oly one I've got it will be a while before I do. Glad you enjoyed it so much Ray, any pics?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was great, if u need another 1 I would b gappy 2 send a 1, sorry no pics I was driving. But it was great, unlike the monster baby face I smoked yesterday, but I could b different than someone else.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's incredibly kind of you Ray and extremely generous, but no need man ;) I have one so there is no need for me t be greedy and ask for one from you my friend though I humbled by your generosity! Have you ever thought about doing legit reviews, cuz I'd read them I know that much and I'm sure a lot of others here would as well!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Smoked 1 I got from Jim, and I gotta say WOW, I live this cigar, has to be 1 of the best smokes I have eves had. Anyone else line these smokes.
    Glad you enjoyed it buddy. It's great to hear your opinion I appreciate your insight.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    That's incredibly kind of you Ray and extremely generous, but no need man ;) I have one so there is no need for me t be greedy and ask for one from you my friend though I humbled by your generosity! Have you ever thought about doing legit reviews, cuz I'd read them I know that much and I'm sure a lot of others here would as well!
    Yeah bro I don't care to send ya 1 it's not greedy at all. I think it would take me a few more years of smoking before I ever learn how to do real reviews, I'm still a virgin. But thanks for the support. Thanks Jim as well
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Can you compare it to the Anarchy? I'm quite fond of the Anarchy, so much I bought a box of them last year.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    If you like the anarchy then you probably will like the new one, however it's lighter and more mellow. Though I prefer the anarchy both are good.