I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    #17. An Ortega Serie D courtesy of Jim. Thanks bro! IMAG0122
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone NOT smiked a good cigar from the Shizz?
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    thanks Tony great smoke
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Has anyone NOT smiked a good cigar from the Shizz?
    Jim sends nothing BUT killer smokes so no lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I think is my last big ring smoked lol still a great smoke but man. thanks Randy
  • Options
    Wait, did I say smiked? Ugh..
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    I think is my last big ring smoked lol still a great smoke but man. thanks Randy
    Hope you like it bro!
  • Options
    Rain:
    pbchevo:
    Hope you like it bro!

sure did brother thanks for hooking me up!
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    Rain:
    pbchevo:
    Hope you like it bro!

sure did brother thanks for hooking me up!
    You should have met with Jim and I last weekend in Waco. I'll be in San Antonio come May.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:

Thats the only big thing I will put in my mouth.... Wink wink... IMO That is the best big ring ever.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    pbchevo:

Thats the only big thing I will put in my mouth.... Wink wink... IMO That is the best big ring ever.
    I haven't had one in a long time, been meaning to revisit and try it with a punch to see if that changes how the smoke hits my palette.
  • Options
    Vision:
    pbchevo:

LOL
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.k. Who sent me this? John? Peter? It was really good and hit the spot! Thanks!! image
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    First LFD from Tony. Loved the cigar. I'm still not totally sold on the chisel. I seem to have an issue pinching the tip togethe causing draw issues.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Drew, have you seen the double punch technique for the chisel. You'd love it!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Drew, have you seen the double punch technique for the chisel. You'd love it!!!!!
    I have seen it. I was planing on trying that next time. I figured for my first one I better use the "proper" technique and pinch. Had to smoke it the wrong way(up and down not side to side) to get a good draw out of it.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    I have seen it. I was planing on trying that next time. I figured for my first one I better use the "proper" technique and pinch. Had to smoke it the wrong way(up and down not side to side) to get a good draw out of it.
    Gotya! Well let us know if you like the double punch. I love it!
  • Options
    #18 on the list comes once again from the incomparable Zeebra. The Tat Black PL is always just sooo good. This one lived up to the hype I have given it. Thanks again Shawn! IMAG0123
  • Options
    AJ Overrun from Ehehat. I think he's spot on with the Diesel Unlimited guess. Great cigar from another great BOTL. It cant get any better then this forum.

• Options
    Smoked a HdM Epicure Especial that he had sent as a congrats late February for my son.... Brother this was just outstanding and was a perfect celebration cigar just as you said, thank you bro!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Todays line up...

Noventa from Catfish
    also from Catfish
    Another from Dustin. Been thinking about burning all these sticks for a while. I was waiting for decent weather. I got it.
    Last but not least, one of my all time favorites. Djfish hookin me up with the Ruination. Thank you Jose.
  • Options
    The wife and I shared a monster of a cigar from Lee. #19 is the Aurora Puro Vintage 2003. Thank you very much Lee. This stick was really nice on a warm afternoon here. IMAG0125
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    The wife and I shared a monster of a cigar from Lee. #19 is the Aurora Puro Vintage 2003. Thank you very much Lee. This stick was really nice on a warm afternoon here. IMAG0125
    Nice Tony, great choice and pic thanks for sharing :) Great to talk to you again as well brother, reviewed a stick recently that I'm 95% sure you sent me, the AF Solaris... Brilliant cigar, thanks man :)
  • Options
    Mr. Matt McCartney DC...thanks so much bro! Very nice. image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was an outstanding cigar, thank you Greg!!
    I think everyone should try one at some point in time.

This was a Viaje that's worth hunting down, IMO.
    Nick, thank you for this wonderful cigar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you tony and Jim for these awesome sticks!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    hope you and your wife enjoyed it!! And tell her nice nails!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    hope you and your wife enjoyed it!! And tell her nice nails!!
    +1
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a MF LB 1922 petite robusto from Royln last night that hit the spot after dinner. Thanks.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    002 Thanks Brother!