Home General Discussion

Found: Oliva V Maduros

I found some Oliva V maddys on saturday. I was amazed that they had them. I snatched up one. There were six left in the box but I think I saw another box over head. Anybody interested?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Bad Andy:
    I found some Oliva V maddys on saturday. I was amazed that they had them. I snatched up one. There were six left in the box but I think I saw another box over head. Anybody interested?
    ONLY VERY !!! How much were they looking for them Andy? What was the size. (OH please tell me they were the double toro's). I am definately interested.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    laker1963:
    Bad Andy:
    ONLY VERY !!! How much were they looking for them Andy? What was the size. (OH please tell me they were the double toro's). I am definately interested.
    The V Maduro only came in a torpedo size from what I remember.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    They are the torpedos, $12.00. Not a bad deal.They could easily sell for 3 times that. I think they only came in that size also.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Bad Andy:
    They are the torpedos, $12.00. Not a bad deal.They could easily sell for 3 times that. I think they only came in that size also.
    got a B&M here that had boxes and boxes of them. I have one in a figurado, they were going for $9.25 apiece.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Bad Andy:
    got a B&M here that had boxes and boxes of them. I have one in a figurado, they were going for $9.25 apiece.
    Only if that figurado you mention is a torpedo. The Serie V maduro was only made in one size, a 6.5x52 torpedo...at least what we were able to buy, who knows what kinda of crazy cigars they might have made for themselves.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Andy, what are you looking to trade for, man? Shoot me a PM, VERY interested.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    wow, they have some value to them... I'm sure they will come out again.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    phobicsquirrel:
    Bad Andy:
    if they come out again they wont exactly be the same. maybe V Maduro '09/'10, something like that. they ran out of that wrapper.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Bad Andy:
    if they come out again they wont exactly be the same. maybe V Maduro '09/'10, something like that. they ran out of that wrapper.
    really, well I guess that settles it. I didnt know the wrapper was gone. Were they selling the box?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I found a shop yesterday that had the maduro for $9.00 a stick. I picked up a couple a month or so ago for $7.50 a stick so I didn't get any yesterday. I can't wait to try one though.
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Bad Andy:
    Only if that figurado you mention is a torpedo. The Serie V maduro was only made in one size, a 6.5x52 torpedo...at least what we were able to buy, who knows what kinda of crazy cigars they might have made for themselves.
    yes, very sorry. It is the torpedo. I bough it months ago and buried it in the humi so I wouldn't be tempted. And the price was $8.50... They had several boxes. I could check if anyone is interested.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Bad Andy:
    yes, very sorry. It is the torpedo. I bough it months ago and buried it in the humi so I wouldn't be tempted. And the price was $8.50... They had several boxes. I could check if anyone is interested.
    PM sent.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Bad Andy:
    No need to be sorry...a torpedo technically is a figurado, so it's not like you were wrong. :)
    laker1963:
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Bad Andy:
    PM sent.
    received and replied.