Home Ratings & Reviews

Flying Pig cigars in stock

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Sister site has flying pigs in stock. As of 3-14-15 Email me for store name.

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    sold out...unless you are really talking about 2015. they might have some by then.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    they were sold out in less than an hour after he posted that. silly people and their snatching up of the delicious cigars.
    well, here's to hopin' 2015 produces. Got my fingers crossed.
  • Sweetleaf69Sweetleaf69 Posts: 43
    What is the sister sight and flying pigs???? Inquiring minds are lookin' to kill some cats....
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    There was a box of these at my local shop at an event last night. They sold out with a few hours. I knew I shoulda picked up a few...but I've had one before...wasn't all that impressed...but I wanted to try it again.
    Sweetleaf69:
    What is the sister sight and flying pigs???? Inquiring minds are lookin' to kill some cats....
    PM
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably be shunned for saying this .....

But IDK if the FFPs are worth the hassle you have to endure when trying to find them
    :-/

Don't get me wrong, they're a great smoke, unique vitola, interesting flavors, etc ....
    And I think everyone should try 1, at least once....

But having to search far and wide to find just one (especially since lots of the online retailers will limit you to buying only 1 single) ....
    To me, it's not worth the fuss.

But then again, I've had a few FFPs before ... so maybe it'd be different if I had never smoked one.
    I don't know, I just think there's a lot of other, equally good, and just as HTF, brands out there that I'd spend my time searching for first.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    the last time I was at my local they had some pigs. however 14 to 15 bucks to me is a lot to spend on them. damn cigars, costing monies.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this breaks a forum rule. If it does i apologize. Getting my flying pigs next week. If i dont like them i would have 9 left in the case. Would anybody be interested in making an offer? Thanks
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Not sure if this breaks a forum rule. If it does i apologize. Getting my flying pigs next week. If i dont like them i would have 9 left in the case. Would anybody be interested in making an offer? Thanks
    I think a lot of people would be...but let's see how you like em before someone gets their hopes up.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    christian1971:
    I think a lot of people would be...but let's see how you like em before someone gets their hopes up.
    ......agreed