Home Ratings & Reviews

Macaroni Art

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Friday, a motorcycle buddy dropped by to borrow the use of an engine code reader. Brought me a Quorum cigar. Dropped by the cigar store on the way especially to bring it to me. If you ever received macaroni art. then you know it's not the artistic value which gives the gift its value.

Yesterday, I fired it up. So far as I can tell, there's just not much difference between the Quorum and a well aged smooth and mellow White Owl.

At tleast, that's true of the first half inch. After that, I couldn't tell you.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao it was that bad?! Never had one but now I know. But it is the thought that counts!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    LMAO thats all I can muster up at this point. I lol for real
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never had a cigar that is so bad, I couldn't (or wouldn't) smoke it.

I have to wonder why a friend (or anyone) would waste his money on such a cheapie, especially when he went out of his way to get you a cigar!! I bet he spent more getting to the store than on his actual purchase.

If it's the thought that counts, he should've thought about dropping another $1-$3 on a cigar. Lol!! Maybe his thought was just a brain fart.

I'm only poking fun. Mostly! That was a nice gesture of him, and I'm sure received a big thanks. At least he didn't want you to smoke it infront of him so he could see the enjoyment on your face, haha!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America