Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I hate to do this

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
I need to sell off my cigar collection (noit all of it mind you) I have some pics on my phone and will get a photobucket account going (again() so I can post pictures of what I have, much like last time this is kinda moving money, I had it all together for moving then my old pos Chinese made scooter died and would not resuscitate. So all my tax money went to a 1986 Honda helix (which I absolutely love!) and now I be broke again with just over a month before I absolutely HAVE to move. I would prefer to move aooner just so I can get out of the house and on my own-ish. I'm not entirely sure how to do packs last time since before it was getting out of a bad situation and needed to be done asap ya know? I'll just have this as a header as I go and get pics uploaded to whatever one works best for html format and get em posted yo. Much like before I have an ungodly amount of stick and have quite the bizarre range. I'm fairly flexable for pricing, just ask for Paypal to be preferred (as gift) and sadly I cannot eat shipping this go round as money is beyond tight for me.

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ahh bro I hate to hear this! I hope things start to look up for you very soon!! Prayers your way!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ok buttload of pictures incoming

photo IMAG0418.jpg

photo IMAG0419.jpg

photo IMAG0420.jpg

photo IMAG0422.jpg

photo IMAG0423.jpg

photo IMAG0424.jpg

photo IMAG0425.jpg The Camacho in this ^^ pic has an odd kinda smaller foot for some odd reason, not like it came loose just seemed to get smaller on the end O.o

photo IMAG0426.jpg

photo IMAG0427.jpg

That's just about the entireity of the collection shy of the Infused I possess, and some HTF's/super personal and no longer made sticks, I figured nobody here cares for Infused sticks that much. Also almost all the cigars shy of "new releases" have anywhere forom one year to 3+ with a few at the 4 year mark. Again: very flexible on proicing so hit me up and helpa brother out.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    PM sir.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    PM sir.
    +1
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I have an eye on one that I really want
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sorry to hear this bro! I hope I can help out... PM incoming
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    PM incoming.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you sir!
    all pm's replied to in order received, also this is done as first come first served kinda basis thing fellas.
    all replies replied to. headed to work shortly so don't fret if I don't get back to ya "soon"
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Pm to you
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya buddy. And do I get a discount since you are using one of my comments on your signature line???
    kingjk729:
    PM to ya buddy. And do I get a discount since you are using one of my comments on your signature line???
    We shall see good Sir, all replies repliedified to! Also drunk so forgive typos!
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    PM back to you
    Surrogates, Centurions, BOTL's, the cloth banded Oliva,MF Le Bijou, Camacho Triple Maddy, Nica Potencia's, Greycliff DE's, and couple others have been sold.
    bumpity bump, still have tons of sticks with deals made just for you! Hit me up yo!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    bumpage again, all sorts of good smokes at beyond insane prices! (pretty much name your price kinda thing Stick out tongue [:P])
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    pm sent
    and another pm :) flufffffage! haha
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Got my sticks from Spencer as described all in primo condition and he even threw a few riders in there. Thanks brother.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    pm to you
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big and bigger!! Thanks Spencer
    Bigshizza:
    Big and bigger!! Thanks Spencer
    glad both you and King (since you're both named Jim) got the sticks safely!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Having trouble sending you a pm
    CigarMan37:
    Having trouble sending you a pm
    O.o I'll try sending one to you Sir.
    Got my custom sampler from Hayblet shipped on the quickness. Thanks again! image
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear it Spence, what do you have left? I see some Rockies in there and a MF.

"Long ashes my friends."

sorry life's been handing me trouble, I have some odd Rocky's and I think a regular MF or 2 left? Also bump since sadly most of the money I've made off this went into repairs and not "the moving fund" I never seem to win, was thinking of doing 10 packs for 25$ shipped? my loss your cigar gains.