Home Cigar 101
Options

Humi-Care HX-10

wardcwardc Posts: 37
I know these bad boys are better than the floral foam stuff. My question is are the supposed to fit in the same spot in the lid replacing the foam in my humidor? No information i've read about them tells me whether they're supposed to go there or lay in the bottom like the jars and tubes.

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    either or. My suggestion is to open up the floral foam holder. Discard the floral foam. Insert Kitty Litter (see the Catfish KL thread, I will bump it in 101) and you are set. "Where do I find this kitty litter" you ask. Well, I just happen to have an extra amount and it likes to travel with cigars. No need to send me your addy, the world now knows where you live, just pm if you are intrested.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    . No need to send me your addy, the world now knows where you live, just pm if you are intrested.
    HAHA!!! Some sneaky fellows taking advantage of the innocence of the Newb. Poor guys won't know what hit 'em.
  • Options
    I'M hoping you can tell me how to post pict from bucket to c.com i have them loaded 1 was gone for 5 months so they switched it on me what do i clickon with mouse to post pict help

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    I'M hoping you can tell me how to post pict from bucket to c.com i have them loaded 1 was gone for 5 months so they switched it on me what do i clickon with mouse to post pict help
    Here you go bud.image