Home Cigar 101
Options

La Verite 2008 or 2009

rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
I smoked both in single and can't remember which one was better. If I want to get a box which one you recommend?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    2009 Robusto. Fantastic smoke man
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Dustin beat me to it.. was going to say that.. Now to me the 2008's aren't bad but i do prefer the 2009 in robusto.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip, just did a review on the 2008 Churchills... Haven't smoked a 2009 so can't compare, but I will say that the 2008 was one of my top 5 I've ever smoked... Link to my review is here:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/636070/ShowThread.aspx#636070
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Very nice review Brett. maybe I should go for a box each.
    90+ Irishman:
    Rip, just did a review on the 2008 Churchills... Haven't smoked a 2009 so can't compare, but I will say that the 2008 was one of my top 5 I've ever smoked... Link to my review is here:

• Options
    Thanks Dustin and Justin. I think, I will go for both 2008 and 2009.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Thanks Dustin and Justin. I think, I will go for both 2008 and 2009.
    There you go.. solves that problem. I am still waiting for the 2010s to come out..
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Very nice review Brett. maybe I should go for a box each.
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks Rip, appreciate the kind words ;) And yeah I don't think you could go wrong with a box of each frankly.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Honestly.. Not worth the time, effort, or even a question..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    rzaman:
    Honestly.. Not worth the time, effort, or even a question..

+100....Seriously when the hell will this just be let go and move on. It's like middle school its sad really.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Where can I get my hands on these ? Do they sell them here ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Where can I get my hands on these ? Do they sell them here ?
    PM me if you need some direction.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rip, not to be a debbie downer... but I say get neither. save your $ and get more upcoming DPG 10th anniv. or habanos. Ok, I know that's not what you asked for on this thread... But seriously though. haha. If you really want to try some, I think I have two 2008 and 2009 in my collection. I will happily send them to you. Just say the word and it's done.
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    2009 ftw
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I like that no matter what someone's problem is, even for the Most Intersting BOTL in the World, the solution is always "buy more cigars."
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.