Home General Discussion
Options

Padilla Weekend Blitz (last weekend)

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Did anyone else order this blitz last weekend? If so, did your order come with a water pillow?? Mine didn't and the cigars were a tad on the dry side, nothing a few days in the humi can't fix though.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Did anyone else order this blitz last weekend? If so, did your order come with a water pillow?? Mine didn't and the cigars were a tad on the dry side, nothing a few days in the humi can't fix though.
    I've had a couple C.COM shipments come through without a pillow, and they never were really hurt or bad... except one that I had a year ago that was extra worse for it was over 4th of July weekend and it sat for 10 days in 90+ Heat and no pillow, C.COM took care of it though... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS ALWAYS!
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Usually they only have a pillow if they are loose sticks. If they are bundled smokes, they come without a pillow.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Van.. on an unrelated note did you see the Sox game today. ?? If not, watch it on Comcast replay, I'm sure it should be on again. Now back to your pillows and Padillas.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    vankleekkw:
    Usually they only have a pillow if they are loose sticks. If they are bundled smokes, they come without a pillow.
    I don't recall ever getting a CCOM order without one, and I almost never order loose sticks.
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    Lasabar:
    Krieg:
    I've had a couple C.COM shipments come through without a pillow, and they never were really hurt or bad... except one that I had a year ago that was extra worse for it was over 4th of July weekend and it sat for 10 days in 90+ Heat and no pillow, C.COM took care of it though... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS ALWAYS!
    how did they take care? I got a padilla sampler without pillows 14days in transit. I put the sticks right in the humi.. they where a little on the dry side. I'm going to sample one in a week or so..hopefully no real damage
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    kaspera79:
    Hey Van.. on an unrelated note did you see the Sox game today. ?? If not, watch it on Comcast replay, I'm sure it should be on again. Now back to your pillows and Padillas.
    Of Course