Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha Micro Batch

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Anyone tried these or are dying to try these???

I've only seen them from C.COM but I wish to get in on the ground floor of these if they are going to be good!

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Have not had one yet but they look interesting ...I need to smoke down some inventory before I start buying again though ...so many good deals ...dang ...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I have 5 boxes of the S-2 torpedos. I like them. Good flavor, nice burn, an all around good cigar at a good price.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I have 5 boxes of the S-2 torpedos. I like them. Good flavor, nice burn, an all around good cigar at a good price.
    What the flavor profile? Are these strong cigars or milder?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had all 4 and I really only enjoyed one. I think it was the VH-7 but I don't recall what it tasted like or what any of them tasted like.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Medium-full, flavor profile is semi-sweet spice with a pepper finish, notes of wood and nuts, last third mellows, pepper fades and is replaced with a .... almost cedary, but really I'm not sure what it is, but it's nice.
  • olerob_50+olerob_50+ Posts: 52
    I've got a 16 count sampler coming,my wife & I both liked the TPB-1 umm I'm looking forward to trying the other 3. I wouldn't say the TPB-1 was a full,more like a mellow medium flavor.