Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big, fat shout out to Mr. Lee McGlynn

Lee saw that I was lookin for some Undercrown Vivas and mentioned he had a few for me... turns out he went out and BOUGHT them for me... and as if that wasn't enough, he included 2 Oliva V Maduro 2012's... You are a very generous man Lee... Much appreciated

photo 093705be-ffaa-4ae3-a699-3f73f7c9b29d_zps13d4b47d.jpg

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pic...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liga and V. Very sexy
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice pic...
    thanks! I'm lovin the camera on the iPhone 5... should have taken the celo off though
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee IS da man!! Nicely done...enjoy Rob
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Good job, Lee
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Liga and V. Very sexy
    Very Sexy Indeed. 6 to 12. I'm there.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMAZING jib my friend you are a true class act as always Lee! Congrats Robby on a brilliant package enjoy brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    another quality cigar package Lee. You are a true brother of the leaf dude (no joke). Now, everyone bomb Lee with premium cigars. He loves padrons and isoms
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe!! I'm looking forward to your review rob!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sexy Sexy Sticks
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Nice Mr. Lee, I am glad you got Robby some sticks to keep him occupied during the Baseball season as he is gonna get whooped in Fantasy.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    Nice Mr. Lee, I am glad you got Robby some sticks to keep him occupied during the Baseball season as he is gonna get whooped in Fantasy.
    ha... yeah, i shitcanned that draft last night... $17 for Papelbon was a huge mistake... and I accidentally bid on a few guys... but we'll see how it goes... If Belt and Machado can have solid seasons and Bryce Harper takes the step that I expect, then I'll be solid... You're team is just complete crap Jim... complete... crap :)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    ha... yeah, i shitcanned that draft last night... $17 for Papelbon was a huge mistake... and I accidentally bid on a few guys... but we'll see how it goes... If Belt and Machado can have solid seasons and Bryce Harper takes the step that I expect, then I'll be solid... You're team is just complete crap Jim... complete... crap :)
    Hey there is no explanantion needed as I have the phillies middle infield. Didnt plan that. Yeah the button thing is crazy when guys are going fast and furious. Couple of guys I over spent because the were no other well worthy options (See: Matt Holliday) and when guys are going for over 10 more than espn value i just cant pull the trigger. When you took clippard from me I was verbally pissed at my computer.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit from the Asian connection, very cool Lee:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...