Home General Discussion

Cigar scissors

Was at my local B&M (I've been making a habit of sitting down with a single and a good book at least once or twice a week there) a few days ago and decided to pick up one of those Xikar folding cigar scissors/multi-tool. Because of these I have officially given up on guillotines. They come sharp as heck and it is so much easier to line up an even cut. I've tried them on four cigars so far, and the cut has been perfect on each one. Not to mention the key ring attachment makes it easy to have a cigar cutter with you wherever you are.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Gotti, I love the scissors but only the quality ones the cheap ones will destroy a cigar. Do you mind me asking how much the Xikars set you back?
  • They were like $35, and come with a lifetime warranty (haven't read the details of it yet, hopefully that means free re-sharpening). The bottle opener on it isn't worth a crap, but the screwdriver is good for adjusting lighters, and the cigar poker is good for bleeding the tank, so 2/4 of the "tools" are pretty useful.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yea, Xikar will resharpen for free. It has a cigar poker? How long?