Home Ratings & Reviews

anyone smoked the Lat 46 SS yet?

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
I'm really into corona, corona gorda, lonsdales and lanceros, and these are in boxes of 10 so I'm interested. Has anyone smoked one yet that can offer up even a small thoughts or impressions or even a review? May buy a box anyways, just going for some thoughts first.

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I have a box but haven't smoked one yet, maybe later this week i will..
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Let me know if you do Justin.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    blurr:
    I'm really into corona, corona gorda, lonsdales and lanceros, and these are in boxes of 10 so I'm interested. Has anyone smoked one yet that can offer up even a small thoughts or impressions or even a review? May buy a box anyways, just going for some thoughts first.
    Where are these available?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    blurr:
    CLICK

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    y2pascoe:
    blurr:
    CLICK
    hahaha! that was awesome
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    y2pascoe:
    blurr:
    CLICK
    hahaha! that was awesome
    how does he do that?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    y2pascoe:
    blurr:
    CLICK
    hahaha! that was awesome
    how does he do that?
    Gotta love dem kids and their interweb ways!