Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nice homemade red wine so far today (With just a splash of Sierra Mist-which really makes it taste great/ really refreshing) Don't laugh until you have tried it I'm very serious ...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    McClelland's Single Malt Islay Scotch over two cubes of ice. It numbs the sunburn!!!
    That would be Michelob Light tonight ...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Upper class huh???

MGD Light for me tonite!!!!
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Upper class huh???

I drink my fair share of Miller Lite and MGD as well Lassie .... hhmmm ....Maybe I was supposed to be born into the Miller Brewing Co ...
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Upper class huh???

I drink my fair share of Miller Lite and MGD as well Lassie .... hhmmm ....Maybe I was supposed to be born into the Miller Brewing Co ...
    The great thing about it is that you don't have to be BORN into it... just gotta join!!!!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    time to raid the fridge for a beer.

oh look

Michalob Amberbock. great cheap beer.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night I had a glass of Ketel 1 vodka over ice with a lime squeezed into it and it was damn nice with my Ashton Majesty. The vodka was very smooth and and refreshing and I'm not even a vodka drinker!
    My Tennessee Buddy hooked me up with 3 bottles of homemade Muskadine wine today -2 red and 1 white - uummmm...of course I only drink it because of my heart doctors orders (wink wink nod nod) Of course he said not to eat much red meat as well ...So I have my steaks prepared well done no pink at all, that should take care of that ;)
    Just completed a 4 way split of a case of Tortuga Gold Rum since its no longer carried in NC it has to be special ordered. If the local ABC manager (a friend) calls your place of employment for your order does it mean you enjoy life a little too much !?!? Oh what the he_ll ...CHEEEERS !!!
    Felt the need for going high-end to pair with my Hemingway so I enlisted the help of two Lowenbr
  • bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    I had some Six Grape which is a nice port wine.  There's something about some port and cigar
    i never got into the ports or any of the "stickies" actually. im not sure why.
  • bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    I enjoy that very sweet taste a little bite then a draw from a smoke. What about a gewurztraminer? It's pretty sweet too. I tried an expensive bottle but for some reason enjoy the cheap $8 bottle.
  • olerob_50+olerob_50+ Posts: 52
    Not enough.
    a little red wine (very little)
  • An E&J Vo brandy and cherry coke zero, paired with a cask strength deuce. Brandy n coke good, cask strength kinda bland but stil decent night
    i need to drink more....

my posting on this thread is lacking.
    kuzi16:
    i need to drink more....

You just had like 20 posts in the last few minutes... How much more can one man do???
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    i need to drink more....

You just had like 20 posts in the last few minutes... How much more can one man do???
    i still post alot on the forum at large.... just not this thread.

so i need to drink more.
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:
    i need to drink more....

i still post alot on the forum at large.... just not this thread.

so i need to drink more.
    OH, gotcha!!!
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I'm stuck in Iraq and have no alcohol so I drink a lot of coffee. I was home a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed lots of cigars with all sorts of assorted adult beverages though. One that really stands out is the 5 Vegas Classic with a Bacardi Cuba Libre. Delicious!
  • andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    Gin and tonic.
    to day the wife and i drank Tiziano Pinot Grisio. its a fairly good win in the $10 range. this was the first time ive had it. it wont be the last.

this was served with pan seared orange roughy prepared with lemon, black pepper, tarragon, and capers. corn on the cob made with lemon and honey as a side; and a salad with nuts and craisens as a focus.

no room for a dessert.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    this was served with pan seared orange roughy prepared with lemon, black pepper, tarragon, and capers. corn on the cob made with lemon and honey as a side; and a salad with nuts and craisens as a focus.
    You know how Homer Simpson drools and makes that gargling sound when he thinks of doughnuts? Well, that's what I just did.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That sounds too good Kuzi. Corn on the cob with lemon and honey.. I'm going to the store tomorrow.
    One of my favorites Tortuga Rum
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Augustiner...locally brewed beer. Pretty good.
  • 3 fingers Crown twice 2 lite brews.
    This work day couldn't end soon enough. Late this evening started with Miller Lite then finished off 1/3 bottle white muskadine wine and now on to Tortuga Rum .....some days I love my job ...some days I hate it ...guess which day this is ...