Home Cigar 101

New to me

has anybody ever smoked or have had a photo holepool002.jpg I myself have never seen one this was a gift kinda strong just wondering if this is from an old school cigar factory or new

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    How about you leave?
  • I may not be your cup of tea but im going to post with taste and style and if I keep doing this then we should have no problem. sorry
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    I may not be your cup of tea but im going to post with taste and style and if I keep doing this then we should have no problem. sorry
    you're banned for a reason pal... Take a hint...leave
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    seegarkuver:
    I may not be your cup of tea but im going to post with taste and style and if I keep doing this then we should have no problem. sorry
    you're banned for a reason pal... Take a hint...leave

or at least come up with more clever names.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen that before. Its a cigar. I think I saw one once at a place that sold cigrs.... but I cant be sure... or it might have been at a local book store.... like I said... I cant be sure. I think its made of tobacoo and you smoke them... again.. I cant be sure. The moist stuff at the top is drool... That I am sure of.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    has anybody ever smoked or have had a photo holepool002.jpg I myself have never seen one this was a gift kinda strong just wondering if this is from an old school cigar factory or new
    that cigar will be abit strong, more of old school cigar co. not as popular as some of the boutiques out there,
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Vision:
    Ive seen that before. Its a cigar. I think I saw one once at a place that sold cigrs.... but I cant be sure... or it might have been at a local book store.... like I said... I cant be sure. I think its made of tobacoo and you smoke them... again.. I cant be sure. The moist stuff at the top is drool... That I am sure of.
    It's funny you say that! That's the first thing I said to myself, "man that's a lot of drool on that thing". As far as the cigar, I've never seen that type before. Sorry I couldn't help.
    Ive never tried the 7-20-4 but I want to. Here is what I found on the interwebs.

The name 7-20-4 derives from the R. G. Sullivan’s 7 story factory which was located on 724 Elm St. in Manchester, New Hampshire our hometown. The R.G. Sullivan factory was America’s largest manufacturer of 10 cent cigars. K.A. Kendall’s 7-20-4 is a beautifully solid, milk chocolate brown wrapped cigar. The wrapper is a toothy, oily, consistently colored, thick wrap that shows only very few small veins. The cigar is very tightly packed, giving a ton of resistance when compressed. Topping off the 7-20-4 is a seamless double cap leading up to a stubby little pig tail. The band on the cigar displays a much older, contemporary style of artwork than is present in most cigar marketing. The band is covered with a red ink, embroidered with a gold metallic with holds the white on black of the 7-20-4 logo. The wrapper doesn’t give off much more than a soft tobacco and cedar scent while the foot of the cigar produces a slightly more pronounced tobacco scent with a bit of spice in the background. The nicotine is just enough to make it noticeable without giving any real kick. The flavor finishes off a very smooth and creamy cedar with a bit of spice, pepper, and earthy tones. Perfectly balanced, enough to even satisfy the most picky cigar smoker, and smooth enough to be enjoyable by the novice
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well that review of the 7-20-4 sounds promising. If I see one I would give it a try.
    kaspera79:
    Well that review of the 7-20-4 sounds promising. If I see one I would give it a try.

I did get that from a New Hampshire website, not 7-20-4.com. Almost everyone I have ever spoke to who enjoys a quick smoke says the "Dog Walker" is the best short smoke ever.
    I googled the cigar and found the source of that information. I don't want to commit to a box, so I will try and find fivers somewhere.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I googled the cigar and found the source of that information. I don't want to commit to a box, so I will try and find fivers somewhere.
    PM sent
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Pete PM to you
    Ken Light:
    kaspera79:
    PM sent
    Didn't get that one Ken.. If you woulld like to try again, that would be good.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    kaspera, you getting abox of these? i'll take a 5'er if possible
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Ken Light:
    kaspera79:
    PM sent
    Didn't get that one Ken.. If you woulld like to try again, that would be good.
    Re-sent
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Kaspera79. PM to you!