Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Best $3.75 I have ever spent ;o)

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Been extremely busy so I havent been hitting my PO like usual, Last week I stopped by my PO and found a note in my box saying to pick up my mail at the counter. SO after sorting through the endless cigar catalogs I found a little brown slip from the PO in the mix. It says I have a pkg but postage is due of $3.75.. Im like huh?? I didnt order anything cod???

I pay the postage and recieve one of those easily identifiable cigar boxes.. It pretty dang heavy!! I shake it and hear something rattling around. Im wondering what this is?? Look at the return addy and is has Firetruckguys info.. Thinking do I have a trade oing on that i forgot about???

Anyhooo
I open the box and this is what I got,,as the title says its the best 3.75 I have ever spent!! Thank you Mr. Gay!!!!! Much appreciated and I apologize for not posting this up sooner!!!
photo P1010465.jpg
photo P1010467.jpg
photo P1010466.jpg

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    very nice hit!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gay Enolas running out of cash? Amazing hit nonetheless!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Very nice bro!! Looks like the old EG is at it again!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I got off light with only needing to pay 1.20$ You gotta love EG with his decieving return addresses too. Nice hit bro........
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What this country needs is a good nickel cigar.

Which is just about what you got.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    webmost:

Haha, I like to think of it as buy one get 23 free + free delivery ;o) Awesome hit and awesome selecion!!!! Thank You Mr. Gay
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb3tZU8vsk
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    webmost:

Due to inflation, that old $.05 has risen to $0.15...or in this case it seems $0.16 ($3.75 for 24 cigars for those not so quick in math, eh!). Obviously it IS about the thought and ISN'T about the size of the bomb, but again the delivery method was very creative and it sure was probably the best $3.75 you have ever spent!! Well done, yet again, Enola Gay! P.S. to E.G...your secret identity shall remain safe with me...i wont tell anyone..not matter what!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!!! They are back!!!!! That one hell of a smack down!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's Jiunn's anti-EG commentary? Enjoy Rudy, hopefully you get chance to smoke a few with that crazy schedule!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    3.75 wasted. WASTED. stupid enola gays. morons. idiots. worst gays of the universe.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Seems they are spending money on the sticks and leaving the bombed to pay the postage...that's genius...!

Nice hit june...maybe you can pawn your car for postage next time.
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Seems they are spending money on the sticks and leaving the bombed to pay the postage...that's genius...!

Nice hit june...maybe you can pawn your car for postage next time.
    I am not those dummy enola gays. I dislike them quite much
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jiunn, I mean Enola, I mean Gay Jiunn.....lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Now I kinda wish I was the enola gays. hey enola gays, can you PM me and let me join?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Now I kinda wish I was the enola gays. hey enola gays, can you PM me and let me join?
    Good cover......Roomie
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hit congrats!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good Rudy!