Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

class is in session. sit yo *** down bish

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Tony absolutely schooled me on this cigar package! THANK YOU! This cigar package is definitely on the top 10% of what I've received without a doubt. wow. I didn't think I would find another MB1 again but I was dead wrong. Tony came through. This is so far my favorite nc. Also, I am SUPER excited to try the LFD salamones. If it's one of Tony's favorites, you know I gots to try it. Been wanting to try the 007 for a while too! Basically, they are all super supreme cigars. Tony thank you so much man. I'm glad your pass is ending with me. That way, I can try to properly reciprocate!

imageimage

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hook-up for Snoobie there Shafty! Enjoy that great line-up brozilla
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nice hook-up for Snoobie there Shafty! Enjoy that great line-up brozilla
    mmm aichiwawa
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    MB1!! That's fricking so boss. Enjoy!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing Juinn congrats!!!!! Tony you are an animal brother way to friggin go!!'
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Thats just awesome!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just some junk lying around the cooler. Hope you enjoy them :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! Well done tony and much deserved jiunn!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done. Just a heads up Junebug there's OMB1's in the luxury colllection here on c.com in 3 different vitolas.
    I love your junk! ;) wink. I'll check the luxury section. But its probably pretty pricey
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Nicely done. Just a heads up Junebug there's OMB1's in the luxury colllection here on c.com in 3 different vitolas.
    Talk about your all time finds. We've held on to a small stash of Master Blends I that we've been carefully aging since 2005. That's right, we've kept them in our aging room for 7 years and now we're proud to offer these limited beauties to our Cigar.com faithful. Every year, the Olivas reserve their best tobacco for the legendary Master Blends Series. Master Blends I was the first limited production cigar ever made by the Olivas, with fewer than 250,000 cigars ever making it to market. Today, they are considered one of the most sought after and collectable cigars in the world based on their superior aging qualities and scarcity. Only available from Cigar.com for a short time, don’t miss your chance to try the cigar that set the standard for premium Nicaraguan hand-rolled blends. These beauties sport a Cuban-seed Nicaraguan Habano wrapper with Cuban-seed Nicaraguan long fillers, all cultivated and rolled in 2005.

Churchill, Habano 7.0 x 50 Single In Stock $39.00

Robusto, Habano 5.0 x 50 Single In Stock $34.00

Torpedo, Habano 6.0 x 52 Single $39.00
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    pelirrojo:
    Talk about your all time finds. We've held on to a small stash of Master Blends I that we've been carefully aging since 2005. That's right, we've kept them in our aging room for 7 years and now we're proud to offer these limited beauties to our Cigar.com faithful. Every year, the Olivas reserve their best tobacco for the legendary Master Blends Series. Master Blends I was the first limited production cigar ever made by the Olivas, with fewer than 250,000 cigars ever making it to market. Today, they are considered one of the most sought after and collectable cigars in the world based on their superior aging qualities and scarcity. Only available from Cigar.com for a short time, don’t miss your chance to try the cigar that set the standard for premium Nicaraguan hand-rolled blends. These beauties sport a Cuban-seed Nicaraguan Habano wrapper with Cuban-seed Nicaraguan long fillers, all cultivated and rolled in 2005.

Churchill, Habano 7.0 x 50 Single In Stock $39.00

Robusto, Habano 5.0 x 50 Single In Stock $34.00

Torpedo, Habano 6.0 x 52 Single $39.00
    I definitely didn't pay anywhere close to those prices. That said, the MB1 and MB2 are really, really good. I'm personally overdue to smoke a couple more of them.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Maybe we will see them for march madness. Hint hint. (Highly doubt it)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    He punched you in your pee hole
    dennisking:
    He punched you in your pee hole
    Yo yo speedy racer dennis. Tony done kick me in the ballllzzz. The nuuuuuts (cartman voice)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭