Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TAKE COVER!!!!!!......bombs are dropping in Afghanistan!!!!

I received a absolutely insane package today. I cannot thank all those involved enough. This was unexpected and absolutely amazing. Very very amazing! I will post pictures as soon as I can! I love you guys....no ****.

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Sweet bro that's awesome
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Them Bro!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Just showing a little gratitude to the Men who sacrifice so much so we can enjoy our freedom, enjoy brother!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Just showing a little gratitude to the Men who sacrifice so much so we can enjoy our freedom, enjoy brother!
    +1billion
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    yep....that's why i threw in sticks. Enjoy them. Have a couple of family members who are/were military and I know the sacrifices you all make to allow me to be able to live the way I do.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    C-LOVE:
    yep....that's why i threw in sticks. Enjoy them. Have a couple of family members who are/were military and I know the sacrifices you all make to allow me to be able to live the way I do.
    Same here, just honored to be able to participate in this! Enjoy them Nick, you've earned them a thousand times over!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a virtual Herf..picture you and the guys with us all at Smokey Joes just chillaxin...enjoy Nick and stay safe over there brother.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    +1 to everything above

Enjoy them dude!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Just trying to put smiles on the faces that make smiles on our faces possible. You and everyone over there rock! Keep fighting the good fight and come home safe.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    we want pictures! awesome job fellas.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Nick thank you for everything that you and your fellow servicemen and women do for us!!! Great job brothers terrific!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    bump....bc it deserves to be!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Good call, Doc.

Nick sent me a PM the other day, says he can't access photobucket/etc. to upload pictures due to slow internet --- but he's going to try to email me some .... and I'll post them up when I get them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    mmccartneydc:
    Good call, Doc.

Nick sent me a PM the other day, says he can't access photobucket/etc. to upload pictures due to slow internet --- but he's going to try to email me some .... and I'll post them up when I get them.
    Awesome, would love to see the destruction!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Hey guys, sorry it took so long. The interwebs over here are so slow, that it literally took me 4 hours to upload these pictures to photobucket. Also, because of the "super slow my 56K modem was faster than these interwebs", I am posting the link to the album on my photobucket instead of the literal hours it would take me to resize them all and post the links. I just wanted you to all to know that I still appreciate it very much, and my buddies and I are still smoking these cigars....every time i light one of the cigars you guys sent me, I smile and think about how lucky i am to call you guys friends.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/nicksiam/library/Afghanibomb

I just realized that Bigshizza's name didnt make it in his pic of what he sent, which was the pic that had the 3 cuban classics right in the center.

Thanks again to everyone, and especially mr. gibson for orchestrating this hit.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Great Job guys! There are some really awesome smokes in there! We really truely appreciate what you all do for our freedoms here nick.