Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

RP Fusion DC (Barberpole)

Has anyone tried the Rocky Patel Fusion DC? I have two that have been sitting in my humidor for awhile, but the only review of it I could find stated that it was horrible.
Has anyone had any other experiences with this cigar?

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I haven't smoke it yet, but I want to, everytime I get ready to get one...I see something else that catches my eye instead, ugh.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoke one now and get a review up quick before I make a purchase. :-)
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    rwheelwright:

Ha! I'll smoke it tomorrow morning and have a review up in the afternoon. Should help people decide if the new Triple Fusion Sampler deal is worth it. ^_^
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    MAJORdorMo:
    rwheelwright:

Ha! I'll smoke it tomorrow morning and have a review up in the afternoon. Should help people decide if the new Triple Fusion Sampler deal is worth it. ^_^
    did you smoke this one yet? what did u think of it?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I bought that sampler last year and smoked one of each right away - the DC gave me burn issues on the maduro part of the wrapper so I've been letting the others sit ever since. I really love the regular fusion, the MM, not so much. I'll resmoke a DC for tonight's video :)
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Krieg:
    MAJORdorMo:
    rwheelwright:

did you smoke this one yet? what did u think of it?

I did smoke it. It was pretty much "meh". It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be, but the Fusion and Fusion MM are both much better.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Boy did we have different experiences! Maybe yours needed more time, I know it played a big factor with mine. http://cigarobsession.com/2009/07/28/rocky-patel-fusion-dc-toro/