Home General Discussion

*Brrraaap*

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
So weird question...

But most people aren't a fan of burps, either in their own mouths or from some other offender

But boy I tell you what... There are a couple things that I personally (not from others) do enjoy burping up a few hours later

So to start this list off I do enjoy cucumbers... They are fresh and tasty and don't come up rotten!

I know this is friggin' weird but I just noticed this!!!

P.s. Beer and Sweet and Sour chicken (or General Tso's Chicken) are a deadly combination to those around me... YIKES!!!!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    noncigar related.....

you drunk poster... HA!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    So weird question...

But most people aren't a fan of burps, either in their own mouths or from some other offender

But boy I tell you what... There are a couple things that I personally (not from others) do enjoy burping up a few hours later

So to start this list off I do enjoy cucumbers... They are fresh and tasty and don't come up rotten!

I know this is friggin' weird but I just noticed this!!!

P.s. Beer and Sweet and Sour chicken (or General Tso's Chicken) are a deadly combination to those around me... YIKES!!!!
    I can smell you from here

"Long ashes my friends."

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ugh... Drunk posting is like Herpes... You know you shouldn't have done it, but you did, and there's no way to get rid of it and every once and awhile it pops up to remind you of how stupid you were...

Siiigh.....