Home General Discussion
Options

Getting Rid of Cigars

In my humidor, I have a number of cigars that I don't like either because they are either too bland or just taste bad. I got these with a number of other cigars for $80.

Before you say it was a bad deal, I got 6 Gurkha Centurians, a Gurkha Beast, several Cuba Libres, a CAO Black, 2 RP Fusions and 2 RP Fusion MM's in the package (along with 2 20 bundles of Vega Talengas and many other good cigars).

Now, I want to get rid of the cigars I don't like because frankly, they take up too much space. I don't want to give them away in trades and bombs because I don't want to plague CCOM members with them and I don't want to give them to friends to introduce them to smoking because, frankly, I believe it would turn them off.

Any ideas? I would like it if I didn't have to throw them away.

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    What are they? Everyone's tastes are different, someone here may actually enjoy them.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I have 9 Puro Indios Cienfuegos, 4 or 5 Vega Talanga Corojo Series, 2 Leon Jimenes, and a Perdomo Golf.

It wouldn't be as much of a problem if the VT Corojos and Cienfuegos didn't have a bigger ringguage than my Nubs!

If anyone is interested in the Cienfuegos, I can give them to you for free (I'll even pay for shipping).
    PM me if interested.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Give 'em out to all your DRUNK friends.
  • Options
    If only my friends actually got drunk =/
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MAJORdorMo:
    If only my friends actually got drunk =/
    Get new friends.....
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Give em to Lassy, he's drunk a lot.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Hey!!! I Resemble That Remark!!
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    MAJORdorMo:
    I have 9 Puro Indios Cienfuegos, 4 or 5 Vega Talanga Corojo Series, 2 Leon Jimenes, and a Perdomo Golf.

It wouldn't be as much of a problem if the VT Corojos and Cienfuegos didn't have a bigger ringguage than my Nubs!

If anyone is interested in the Cienfuegos, I can give them to you for free (I'll even pay for shipping).
    PM me if interested.
    tried to pm you from my wife's phone could yiou confirm you got it?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    Thanks GB...I needed a laugh.
  • Options
    4bob4:
    MAJORdorMo:

PM me if interested.
    tried to pm you from my wife's phone could yiou confirm you got it?

I didn't get it =/
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I'll take em off your hands if you haven't found anyone else yet. I have some poker buddies with cheap taste.
  • Options
    nsezell:
    I'll take em off your hands if you haven't found anyone else yet. I have some poker buddies with cheap taste.

PM'd.
  • Options
    PM'd back.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I have a friend who only smokes Games.....wine flavored are his prefered. He won't smoke "real cigars".

Given that, I say it's always good to hold on to a few crappy ones in case someone with cheaper taste wants a smoke.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    I have a friend who only smokes Games.....wine flavored are his prefered. He won't smoke "real cigars".

Given that, I say it's always good to hold on to a few crappy ones in case someone with cheaper taste wants a smoke.

That's what my Vega Talangas are for ^_^.
    20 for $20. Just as good as a 5 Vegas Classic IMHO.
  • Options
    I've got a buddy who went to Hawaii recently with his family and called to brag about some sweet cigars he brought back with him. I was intrigued, but I know the guy well and know that if he only went to Hawaii it probly wasn't anything special, being in the country and all. Well he showed up the next week at my place with some cheap looking wax sealed tubos with hula dancers on them marked as flavored with things like rum and bananas...I didn't say anything to him, but a chill went down my spine when he pulled them out...
  • Options
    I got a girlfriend that so wonderful that wherever she goes and I'm not with her she buys me a cigar or two and is super excited to give it to me...

Unfortunately she doesn't know the brands and doesn't know what I like but bless her heart she tries...

So here's to a "Las Vegas" Tubo, a Macanudo Lonsdale, and a Tom Hindh (or something of that sorts)... LOVE YA BABE!!!
  • Options
    lol, that's awesome...unfortunately my fiancee is so anti smoking that she refuses to buy me so much as a cutter as a gift...gotta work on that!