Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EPIC bombing of a new Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry it has taken me this long to get these pics up. I want you both to know that these hits brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy that I found this place and met such a great group of friends. I truly am speechless! Thank you from the bottom of my heart both of you!

First off, Jim, you and Laurel went WAY overboard and I cannot thank you enough for the bomb, but moreso for your friendship!

And little did I know that he and Brett were in cahoots. Brett, it means the world to me that you took the time to make a clock and customize it for my daughter. I enjoy every conversation we have and treasure your friendship as well! Guys, they don't make 'em any better than these two BOTL's. It truly is humbling to have such good friends!

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Nicely done brothers and sisters!! Congratulations doc!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Niceness I love it..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on the new edition and great hit fellas.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    awesome!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    We can all learn by the example these two guys set.. Nicely done gentlemen, and ladies.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    very cool guys. People like you make this place the best on the web.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff. This is why I love it around here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Matt you certainly deserve it as does Tracie! Glad y'all liked what Amanda and I sent y'all and enjoy brother! That unbanked is a JO! that will be ready in June/July and the Viaje WLP "Shamrock" is an original release from the first time they ever dropped those :)

TERRIFIC job Jim and Laurel y'all did so so amazing brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I forgot to mention how cool of a stick that was to send Brett! With my baby girl being named Clover, the Shamrock will be my first cigar smoked! Haven't had one in over a week now and can't wait to try it out! Very very cool hit!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy man...that's a nice looking family you have!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn fine!! Doc you deserve it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow so awesome, just shows u how much people here care about u, very classy guys.
  • wardcwardc Posts: 37
    This is too cool. Very awesome!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome package.and congratulations on the new addition she looks adorable.let us know how evryones doin.wishing you health and happiness for the whole family.now where did i put that address book?????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    awesome package.and congratulations on the new addition she looks adorable.let us know how evryones doin.wishing you health and happiness for the whole family.now where did i put that address book?????
    Down boy!!!! LOL, thanks so much for the kind words brotha!