Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How do YOU spell DEAD???

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
I spell it R...A...Y, aka Glock. I warned you I was gunning for you blood brother, guess now you know just how bad, this flies tomorrow and good luck surviving brother :) The small flat rate box in front is only there for comparison purposes only, this thing weighs a solid 10+ lbs :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    After a rather lengthy search for the proper vernacular, all I can come up with is: "HOLY CRAP!!"
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bend over Glock cause here comes Brett's big 'ol clock!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm already bent over Jim, my brother Brett is crazy, there just are no words I can say to him for this, we have became so close in the past few weeks, my family just don't understand. I can't wait till we visit him and his wife and little boy out in CO 1 day, really amazing fella. To go whst he had done for my little girl is just amazing, really Brett I will get u for this.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    DFCS frowns upon shipping babies for playdates. Seriously, you might wanna go on vacation long enough for the smoke to clear from that beast.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    holy sh*************t!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    niiiiiiiiice!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This is too good!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Imagine what he thinks when he opens it up only to find a bowling bowl ! ;) On another note. WOW !!!!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WOW now brown cow.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    I'm already bent over Jim, my brother Brett is crazy, there just are no words I can say to him for this, we have became so close in the past few weeks, my family just don't understand. I can't wait till we visit him and his wife and little boy out in CO 1 day, really amazing fella. To go whst he had done for my little girl is just amazing, really Brett I will get u for this.
    The same exact feeling is true over here Ray, we have certainly gotten very close via text the past few weeks blood brother and had to do something special from Amanda and I for the birth of your baby girl and to celebrate your entire family as a whole :) Can't wait for the day our families can get together for a vacation and herf bro that will be an amazing time for sure! Enjoy and don't break that other leg due to this bad boy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Bend over Glock cause here comes Brett's big 'ol clock!
    BWHAHAHAH ROFL love it Jim that's brilliant!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Brett's aiming to take out the rest of your limbs, careful!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Yeah I hope this doesn't hurt to bad, would hate to explain to my work how other limbs broke while on temp disability lol
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Brett..you messin with my brother Ray Ray like dat??? Cant wait to see whats inside.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Damn Brett..you messin with my brother Ray Ray like dat??? Cant wait to see whats inside.
    Tell the family Rolyn goodbye 4 me, I'm afraid after this hits I will b done
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I spell it R...A...Y, aka Glock. I warned you I was gunning for you blood brother, guess now you know just how bad, this flies tomorrow and good luck surviving brother :) The small flat rate box in front is only there for comparison purposes only, this thing weighs a solid 10+ lbs :)

You could start a war with a box that size !!!
    Go get 'em Brett --- duck and cover Ray!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

This statement is kinda like a doctor handing the patient a cardboard bib to cover his balls and stepping behind 10ft of lead and saying "you'll be fine" lol
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    All I can say BOHICA Bend Over Here It Comes Again Sorry Ray
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

This statement is kinda like a doctor handing the patient a cardboard bib to cover his balls and stepping behind 10ft of lead and saying "you'll be fine" lol
    Someone please sends lots of cardboard for me, I'm going to need it
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha I liiiiiike it!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job goes to Brett and Amanda...two very nice, gracious, and giving people.
  • Options
    Just so you can have a DOOM timer, here is the tracking number lol :)

MM7S6UPJZGSSH
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Great job goes to Brett and Amanda...two very nice, gracious, and giving people.
    Thanks Tom really, appreciate such kind words and that you think that, thank you!
  • Options
    Brett my brother, u better get prepared lol, and yes u r right Brett and Amanda are simply the best.