Home Ratings & Reviews

Which Ave Deal?

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
How about that Ave Maria weekend deal? Is that awesome? A box of Ave Marias plus ten Red Dots for a buck twelve...

But which size Ave do you think best fits the bend? The 6 x 48 Templar or the 5 x 52 Crusader?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    St. George is my favorite. I think it really highlights the blend. For you, probably the Crusader for comparison purposes. I've also had a couple Clermont and I engoy that some as well.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I like the lionheart the best, but then again i like box pressed sticks.

i have had the charlemagne, crusader, and the lionheart.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    But which size Ave do you think best fits the bend?
    The corona, "Clermont" is #1 best.
    But since that's not one of my choices ....
    webmost:
    The 6 x 48 Templar or the 5 x 52 Crusader?
    I'd say go with the Crusader, I think you'll like it more than the Templar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    St. George is my favorite. I think it really highlights the blend. For you, probably the Crusader for comparison purposes. I've also had a couple Clermont and I engoy that some as well.
    Just looked at the blitz and figured out what you mean. I would go with the Templar, but I would think you would rather have the Crusader since youre a robusto kinda guy. Killer deal though. I would be pulling the trigger if I hadn't just scored a box for the Hybrid March Madness Blitz.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dug a Lionheart out of the humidor tonight. What a perfectly awesome smoke. Dang.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    I agree I've had several Ave Maria I'm really wanting to try the Reconquista rhamiln said it's a really good smoke . Has anyone tried the Black Ops yet ?
    Could not resist. I was up in the attic laying insulation amid sneezey dust congratulating myself on saving money. So I spent what I saved. Shoulda hired the fluff shooter. Miserable.

Oh well. At least I found the dead squirrel that the shooter woulda covered over and let it stink the joint up.

Box of Crusaders on the way.

Can you believe that for speed? Out for delivery already today!

Damn that Ave is some good stuff!

webmost:
    Damn that Ave is some good stuff!

And they're even better when you score them for the price of the weekend blitz.

Enjoy 'em Davis. A very solid smoke.

HOT DAWG!

These Aves. Omygawd.

webmost:
    HOT DAWG!

These Aves. Omygawd.

Almost makes you wish you'd have bought 2 boxes, huh?