Home General Discussion

COTM Club

So I started June 5th and I got my intro package. Does this mean I will get a shipment at the end of June also, or do I have to wait until the end of July? Im hoping I get some soon b/c my transmission just went out so it will be difficult to justify any purchases not only to myself, but to my fiance as well.

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I've been wondering/hoping the same thing. I signed up on 6/2 and got my welcome package shortly after. It would suck to have to wait 7 weeks between the first and second shipment.

BTW, I just lit up the RP Connecticut you sent me in the PIF. I'm not very far into it, but I'm liking it so far.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I don't know the answer to your question, BF, but sorry to hear about your transmission. That's no fun.

You'll be getting some smokes from me this week, so maybe that'll help tide you over.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    the RP Connecticut was awesome. I got one from Madurofan and smoked it Saturday night. So I guess I like Connecticuts because I am 2 for 2 on enjoying those. Urbino I cant wait to get them!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed the RP Conn. I thought you would :). And the answer to your orginal question is that you will have to wait. I got my first one the middle of may and haven't received my second one yet.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    crap
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    BFGarner:
    the RP Connecticut was awesome. I got one from Madurofan and smoked it Saturday night. So I guess I like Connecticuts because I am 2 for 2 on enjoying those. Urbino I cant wait to get them!
    Check your inbox for the tracking info. There are some Connecticuts in there. In fact, I think there's an RP Connecticut in there.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    BFGarner:
    So I started June 5th and I got my intro package. Does this mean I will get a shipment at the end of June also, or do I have to wait until the end of July? Im hoping I get some soon b/c my transmission just went out so it will be difficult to justify any purchases not only to myself, but to my fiance as well.
    Well you should find out pretty soon, I just got an e-mail alert that my latest is in town and will be here tomorrow...I believe that COTM cigars are sent out around the 27th so they hit you by the first.. Check account box because it will show up there....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well the mail man just came by.. And the new offering is in my hands... Four out of the five are new to me.. this will be a nice sampler pack to see what I have been missing..It will appeal to a wide range of cigar smokers for sure with a common theme of Esteli favorites.. Check your mail box for some good lookin' smokes
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157

BFGarner:
    So I started June 5th and I got my intro package. Does this mean I will get a shipment at the end of June also, or do I have to wait until the end of July?

I joined on the 19th of June and called customer service about this topic today. CS said I would not get my second until Aug. I'll really not happy about that.