Home Ratings & Reviews

C&C Connecticut robusto

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, now I gone and done it. It's my fault. I had an idea this would happen. Less than two years and already I lost my ability to savor a good mild conny.

What's happened is, I have zeroed in on medium habanos. Gimme leather, a touch of cedar, some nutmeg, I'm there. Keep your pepper, lay off the espresso, don't need that blackwashed asphalt. Ideally, a colorado habano. I'm even planting some this year. (Well, my surrogate gardener is.) What happened meantime is, I climbed the ladder and left my paint bucket behind. So here I was hitting a smooth, well made, satisfying conny, knowing there was something good going on, but unable to reach it. Next time, I need to lay off a couple days before hitting something like this. Rest my tongue a bit.

An unimpressive band. The wrapper was like a mason's hand, sturdy, thick, veined, strong, dry. A chocolate milk odor from the foot. Unable to taste the wrapper. Firm and tight throughout, but not heavy. Uncapped in a snap. Easy free draw. Again, not much taste. Lit in a twinkle. Plenty of volume. Burnt true and slow. The speckled bearswatter who enjoys the privilege of laundering my skid marks enjoyed the aroma. I did too. But the flavor, someone pitch in here and help me out, cause I was dead to it. Wonderful dry tobacco retro. Delightful stinkfinger. Perfect morning mouth for coffee in the morning. No wheeze at all.
But what happened in between?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm lost. I know more about a flyswatter and a paint bucket then the cigar :)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I think thats Webmost's problem as well.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    Lol, that's webmost. He's all over the place with alliteration, but forgets the cigar review parts. He lived thru the sixties I assume, do forgive an LCD test subject. Joking, kinda.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    Lol, that's webmost. He's all over the place with alliteration, but forgets the cigar review parts. He lived thru the sixties I assume, do forgive an LCD test subject. Joking, kinda.
    We didn't have LCDs, back then. Everything was CRTs.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Don't ya mean Bearswatter?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    blurr:
    ddubridge:
    Vision:
    We didn't have LCDs, back then. Everything was CRTs.

Ummmmm..he wasnt talking about TV's...but its all good..lol

I would assume he meant LSD perhaps?
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    Don't ya mean Bearswatter?
    ...Ahh...... Yes.... Flyswatter
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WTF is going on here. Back to work!