Home Ratings & Reviews

AVO Classic

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
Perrrrfectly balanced mild cigar. Seriously, nuts, toasty flavor, mild tobacco, and slight mustiness. Really good. Really enjoyed this cigar. Need to get a 5er or a 10er of these to have around. It's strange, lately my favorite smokes have been milder and milder...
Did a full review with the photos etc at the blog.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I really wanna try out the AVO lines, but they're never on sale and I don't have money at the moment :(
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I hear ya on the milder and milder. I rarely reach for full bodied smokes anymore.

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:
    I hear ya on the milder and milder. I rarely reach for full bodied smokes anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I still love a good ball buster of a Nicaraguan power house, but I just find myself sitting back and relaxing more and more often with mild to medium smokes, and really enjoying them a lot more than I used to.

and Wwhang, if you find them anywhere for a good price any of the AVOs that I've tried are totally worth picking up one or two of.
  • docbp87:
    Perrrrfectly balanced mild cigar. Seriously, nuts, toasty flavor, mild tobacco, and slight mustiness. Really good. Really enjoyed this cigar. Need to get a 5er or a 10er of these to have around. It's strange, lately my favorite smokes have been milder and milder...
    Did a full review with the photos etc at the blog.
    Love these, one of my faves.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AVO is one of my favorite brands. the only one i was not impressed with was the maduro. it just wasnt as complex as all the other AVO's out there.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm gunna have to get my hands on a few AVOs and give em another shot. The only classic I had tasted like I threw sawdust in my mouth and every bit as dry. I guess I'll chalk it up to being a bum stick and take them off my s**t-list.
  • Love all of the AVOs, but don't be fooled some of them aren't mild, the LE10 will kick your ass. The AVO Signature is probably my favorite.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    2yr Bump. Catfish turned me on to them and they are awesome. Anyway, decent deal on the sister site with a lighter. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

I didnt find this on the site. Pm me for the link.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    2yr Bump. Catfish turned me on to them and they are awesome. Anyway, decent deal on the sister site with a lighter. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

Can you pm me the link/details? I'm not seeing it
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice stick indeed !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:

PMed
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:

PMed
    Mind pining me this deal
    Imgembo:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:

PMed
    Mind pining me this deal
    You got it.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    PM please. thanks!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Imgembo:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:

PMed
    Mind pining me this deal
    You got it.
    Can I mooch the link too?