Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest

I thought I would throw a contest out there to get some sticks thrown around. Last night I went to a concert to help out a friend of a friend. I can't say that I enjoyed the music much. This is for all the sticks. What kind of music was the concert? For a bonus prize what type of alcohol did I have a glass of? Each person can only make 2 guesses a day ( I am sure it will not take more than a day or two )

Comments

• Options

It was a screamo/death metal concert....ya had a glass of whiskey

is that one or two gesses?

• Options
    ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    That is absolutely ridiculous. How in the heck did you guess both right on the first guess? Are you following me? Yes is was a metal concert and I had a glass of Johnny Walker (which is a scotch whiskey). That is just incredible. Anyways send me your addy and I will get a nice package sent your way
  • Options
    RailedRailed Posts: 30
    cusccrstud21:

It was a screamo/death metal concert....ya had a glass of whiskey

is that one or two gesses?

How did you guess that.
    Did I mention something about that to you in a conv.
    If not that is way wierd since you won my contest ok the first guess too

ESP or witchraft?
  • Options
    AHAHAHAHAH, daayyyyuuuummmmm, i don't know how i did that and since i KNOW i dont have ESP i'm gonna have to go with witchcraft, lol. And no, I wasn't stalking you, i just figured if you were anything like me you wouldn't enjoy that nasty "music" and would be drinkin a nice whiskey to help drown out the music/keep the pounding of your ears to a minimum....this message is to both of you (railed and chevy), i have a new mailing address , i'll PM you both with it....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    in-freaking-credable
  • Options
    RailedRailed Posts: 30
    Newbie luck.

From now on you have wait 2 day to make a guess.
    Everyone else needs a shot
  • Options
    haha, that's not fair...
  • Options
    hey chevy...i haven't been able to get ahold of you via pm, i was just wondering if you sent that package yet or if my campus mail service is just being extremely slow with it? Thanks bro!
  • Options
    ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Sorry, for some reason I am not notified once i receive a PM. Both railed and my package are being shipped out first thing tomorrow morning. We put together your boxes tonight. I will notify you as soon as they are sent with the tracking number.

Marc
  • Options
    yea, that's one thing this site needs to do...is display a number next to inbox or have a pop up or send an email when you receive a new PM....thanks for the update, i'll be looking for the package!