Home Non Cigar Related

What do you think about his guns and these cops?

Comments

• Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    The police officer could and should have handled it differently. If the got a call of something, they need to check it out. But it was handled wrong. And besides you can't be arrested for restisting, you have to be arrested for something before you can resist.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's local news here, and the cop in the video is a CHL teacher.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    CHL holder should know that it is std practice for police to disarm initially. No issues. Frankly the guy should have known that. My opinion. The cop is OK and the guy is wrong. I am a TX CHL instructor and all my students learn that.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    It seems to me the guy was flaunting his 2nd amendment rights, and the police officer was being a tough cop. Both are idiots.
    jadelt:
    CHL holder should know that it is std practice for police to disarm initially. No issues. Frankly the guy should have known that. My opinion. The cop is OK and the guy is wrong.
    Thanks for the info! Part of me thinks that he had to expect to get stopped, walking around with a rifle. Legal or not...I was just not sure with how it played out.
    beatnic:
    It seems to me the guy was flaunting his 2nd amendment rights, and the police officer was being a tough cop. Both are idiots.
    I think the cop says something about being above the law. Can't remember, and it's too long to look through hahaha.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    He should have carried it slung over his shoulder, and the cop should have suggested that first. They were both wrong. The comment "i am the law" was interesting..
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Didn't you all notice the red bandana? He's obviously a member of the West Coast Bloods.