Home General Discussion

CCom humidor

So, I've seen a few times the descriptions for items often mentions the huge walk-in humidor at ccom. I was wondering if anyone could tell us about the walk-in that provides us with so many delicious treats. Exactly how big is it? Whats the layout? Can anyone show us some pictures? Not sure why, but when I was reading today's weekend blitz, I got kinda curious. Thanks!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    nsezell:
    So, I've seen a few times the descriptions for items often mentions the huge walk-in humidor at ccom. I was wondering if anyone could tell us about the walk-in that provides us with so many delicious treats. Exactly how big is it? Whats the layout? Can anyone show us some pictures? Not sure why, but when I was reading today's weekend blitz, I got kinda curious. Thanks!
    I've heard Alex talk of inventory of the Millions before... so my guess is that it actually isn't a humidor, just a giant humidified wharehouse...

Just like a tupperware container isn't traditional but works, so does brick and mortar and steel and the right temp/humidity
  • Stew3223Stew3223 Posts: 15
    I believe you are right.  If you watch the intro to some of the old CCom videos, you can see a seen of the guys running around their warehouse.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My dream is a humidor large enough to need a forklift ....inside of it....
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't care how big the humidor is, My Dream Humidor magically has aged cigars always appear in it and never runs out of stock
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    my dream humidor would be built with a pneumatic dispensing system. Buttons line the front, and when you press the button for the blend you want, a stick appears as if from NO WHERE! With a built in beer tap, and a robot barkeep for refills!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Dang, you guys are getting all high tech and magical. I'd just like a plushy chair and a good supply of my favorites...I'd be happy enough with that.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Dang, you guys are getting all high tech and magical. I'd just like a plushy chair and a good supply of my favorites...I'd be happy enough with that.

And a two week vacation to enjoy them ....
    j0z3r:
    Come one Joe! I've already got that! I'm talking a humidor worthy of spending one of three wishes on! Maybe something underwater, or up in some trees...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    nsezell:
    j0z3r:
    Come one Joe! I've already got that! I'm talking a humidor worthy of spending one of three wishes on! Maybe something underwater, or up in some trees...
    Or on the moon? :)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if cigar.com has a store at their warehouse? Do they offer tours? I'm probably headed up to NYC here soon so I might be tempted to make a detour in PA.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    cabinetmaker:
    I'd go for broke, I want a humi that I need a train to get around in. Or one with its own area code.
    I say we make the entire state of Maine a giant humidor...when you cross the state line your driving inside a huge humidor ...drive up and down the isles and make your selections then drive up to what looks like a toll booth and pay and drive back out !!! (Rediculous enough?) Hahahaha ...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I say we make the entire state of Maine a giant humidor...when you cross the state line your driving inside a huge humidor ...drive up and down the isles and make your selections then drive up to what looks like a toll booth and pay and drive back out !!! (Rediculous enough?) Hahahaha ...
    Please god no! Not Maine! Thats where my mother-in-law lives!!!! lol Thats all I would freakin need! Plus it's too damn cold... How about Oklahoma? Would anyone really miss that state? The only reason TX doesn't fall into tThe gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks.
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Please god no! Not Maine! Thats where my mother-in-law lives!!!! lol Thats all I would freakin need! Plus it's too damn cold... How about Oklahoma? Would anyone really miss that state? The only reason TX doesn't fall into tThe gulf of Mexico is because Oklahoma sucks.

Hahaha
    I hate oklahoma...I live on the AR/OK line on the AR side and all you ever see when you drive over there is flat plains full of indian gaming...
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't care how big the humidor is, My Dream Humidor magically has aged cigars always appear in it and never runs out of stock
    Ah so you want to own the Ccom Aging room.
    madurofan:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    Ah so you want to own the Ccom Aging room.
    I don't know... I have a feeling that if I had control of it, it might run out of stock.... so would only be perfect for a period of time