Home Ratings & Reviews

The 101 Mutantes?

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
So I've been building my lancero collection, also my wine cooler that's getting delivered this week, but I wad wondering what are the thoughts on the room 101 Daruma Mutantes? Seeing a lot of respected similar to my tastes brothers getting these in, and I feel a box may be in order while they are available. What's your take on these if you have smoked some?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Excellent smoke man. Personally, I like the Churchill best in that line
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    After smoking both the Mutante and Sucio, I end up with a box of Sucio. IMO, Sucio is the best size in Daruma line.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Interesting, both feel the same way. Hmm I'll have to think on this one for awhile. Thanks for the input men.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'll put a vote in for the Mutante. I loved it. Sounds like I better try the Sucio as well.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    I personally like the Roxxo and Papi Chulo. I still need to try the Mutante as I have a love for lancers. But the Roxxo and Papi Chulo were incredible. I think the Roxxo has a slight edge. Can't go wrong with either.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    I personally like the Roxxo and Papi Chulo. I still need to try the Mutante as I have a love for lancers. But the Roxxo and Papi Chulo were incredible. I think the Roxxo has a slight edge. Can't go wrong with either.
    The Roxxo is what got me hooked on the Succio man. I like the lancero and pc as well, but i feel the larger ring gauges provide better complexity, specifically the succio.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    roxxo is awesome IMO
    Money can't buy taste
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    armaes8:
    roxxo is awesome IMO
    jeez sounds like I should try the whole line. I've been interested in the Papi chulos, just can't find anything other than boxes of 50 and I rarely get to a b&m. I'll have to grab a few singles of each size for a flight sampler of the line online sometime.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    I think you should try a few different sizes. I mentioned before I really like the Roxxo because its a nice size with a good amount of flavor. I like different sizes depending on the day and when I choose to smoke. Its hard to decide if I want to do a box of Succio or Roxxo. Not sure if I would enjoy that much of this particular stick for that long.

Anyone else have experience with the SUCCIO?