Home General Discussion

Cigar dreams

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have you ever dreamed about cigars? I just woke up from one. Dreamed I took my humi to the boat and when I went to get one over half were gone. Found out the cook had been taking them. Needless to say I was pretty pissed when I confronted him. A couple days later I went to get another and they were all gone save for some stubs and bands. I just went nuts screaming and ranting at him. He did cough up a few hundred bucks. Makes me wonder if I'm getting too preoccupied with cigars.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that cook you keep dreaming about -- the one who drives you nuts-- Is he cute? Is he seeing anyone? Does he ever dream about you?

Life is short. Go for it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weird thing is we don't even have cooks anymore( budget cuts) And I've only had the one dream??
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They took your cook and your subconcious is afraid your cigars will be next.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Wow! That is deep.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    Wow! That is deep.
    They'll take my cigars when the pry them from my cold dead fingers:)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    Wow! That is deep.
    They'll take my cigars when the pry them from my cold dead fingers:)
    Me too.

I have all kinds of dreams about cigars. No specifics come to mind right now. I had a dream about beetles once. It was a nightmare! Wiped out my whole collection
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I've had plenty of cigar dreams lol. I dream I'm at my local B&M looking at all the new cigars....of course these new cigars don't even exist. Then I wake up craving a smoke o.o!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    That was actually MVW67 and his extraction team finding out which are your favorites. Or maybe I've seen Inception too many times.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Wow, funny thing...I had my First cigar dream last night. I have a couple OpusX Lost City sticks tucked away for my college graduation. In my dream, I smoked one of them, and could not remember anything about what it tasted like, if I liked it or not and barely even remembered smoking it. I woke up mad because I wanted to remember what that cigar was like and I couldn't.
    Had to check to make sure they were still in the humi. Last exam is this Friday, grad on the 24th of May, birthday on the 20th so I turn 50 just 4 days before I graduate. No wonder I'm having strange dreams!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    camgfs:
    Wow, funny thing...I had my First cigar dream last night. I have a couple OpusX Lost City sticks tucked away for my college graduation. In my dream, I smoked one of them, and could not remember anything about what it tasted like, if I liked it or not and barely even remembered smoking it. I woke up mad because I wanted to remember what that cigar was like and I couldn't.
    Had to check to make sure they were still in the humi. Last exam is this Friday, grad on the 24th of May, birthday on the 20th so I turn 50 just 4 days before I graduate. No wonder I'm having strange dreams!

Awesome!! Congrats
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I had a nightmare that I had mold in my aging humi.... Yes.... I did check it once I woke up.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    More like nightmares. In my dreams, I open my mailbox and it explodes. Almost like real life..
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Last night I had a nightmare that I had mold in my aging humi.... Yes.... I did check it once I woke up.
    I had a nightmare about beetles in my "coolidor" once.
    Tore apart the whole thing and carefully inspected each cigar the next morning.

Wife thought I had finally lost my mind....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    camgfs:

Congrats!! I picked up some Year of the Snake to celebrate my graduation in June.

Back on topic, I had a dream the other night that every cigar I smoked was done in one puff. Disconcerting.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few days ago after the $1000.00 Gurkhas story was going around I dreamed I was at a party thrown by this guy and he was apparently wealthy. He was showing off his Big Money Gurkhas while everyone gathered around in this huge room inside his house. Here's the good/weird part. He invites me and a few guys to smoke on his boat. So as I walk out back there's this 30 foot gibson houseboat moored in an Olympic sized pool out back of the house. A big boat in a big pool. How the hell did I dream that?