Home Non Cigar Related

The grades are in!

camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
I just had to share
My final grades are not yet posted, but all the work has been completed and graded individually. If I do a little math, it looks like my lowest grade for the final semester will be an 82%. The highest is at least 96%.

With all of my 3 years put together, this means I will graduate with what we Canadians call an Advanced Diploma with Honours! And a GPA of approx. 3.94

That makes this Grandpa very happy!! :)

All grades will be finalized and posted next Friday and I will be adding the GPA and Diploma info to my resume. Maybe that will help me get an interview, since this places me in the top 2% of the class, if not in the lead for that course.

OK, enough about me...what'r you all smoking today?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great to hear and you have every right to be proud and excited! Good job!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job!! Congrats and go celebrate! And more dog pics too!!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Great job man!!!!!!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Great... glad to hear someone else graduating with honors!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Bigshizza:
    Great job!! Congrats and go celebrate! And more dog pics too!!

So on Halloween, I carved her into a pumpkin. If Computer Programmer Analyst bombs, maybe I can take up carving? LOL
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Job well done and I hope you rewarded yourself appropriately.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Thanks everyone!

Had a great weekend and it was hot enough to melt the rest of our snow. It was also a great excuse to sit outside on the deck and smoke a couple of the "top shelf" sticks that I've been squirreling away over the winter.
    I start my "job finding skills training" this morning. I'm being paid to do it, so I might as well show up for a couple hours. Have a great day everyone, spring is finally here~