Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain I've lost my mind TYVM

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Ole buddy ole pal!! Bwahahaha ill post pics later but you maybe the rain but I'm gonna bring the Lightening ;) thanks for ur addy!!!!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You don't mean that.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    O but I do!!!! Katrina ain't got nothing on me!!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LOL, quit being a little sissy, man up and take you azz kickin like a man!!!! LMAO
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, quit being a little sissy, man up and take you azz kickin like a man!!!! LMAO
    You need to follow your own advice Bonecrusher!
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    hmmmm someone's getting a little ballsey
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Touche!
    I can't stop laughing. Bonecrusher is the most awesome name for someone in your line of work.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Lmao that's to funny
    Alrighty. So i go to the po this beautiful morning not expecting anything at all but bills for next month.. As my son checks the mail he says daddy look.. Its a bright yellow card saying someone has a package.. We take it to the front still not expecting anything since im currently grounded and then here comes the Postmaster carrying a box and an umbrella, im thinking wth has shirley ordered now. As he gets closer I see its addressed to me and has randy's addy.. hmmm the all of a sudden it clouded over and i got drenched with RAIN..... As I said earlier brother tyvm, I was totally surprised and caught off guard. I cant wait to try the Torano the others are some awesomely delish sticks. but FYI.. you may have brought the rain but as i pointed out in an earlier post. Hurricane Katrina aint got nothing on me.. Do what you can this is your last and final warning.. FAST APPROACHING CATEGORY 6 HURRICANE TAKE COVER NOW...

photo 76BB00B2-B1E1-4B87-9473-88094F9D66B8-6683-000004A6EAD3A8C7_zpsf5dff9cd.jpg

Thanks buddy...
    Rain:
    I can't stop laughing. Bonecrusher is the most awesome name for someone in your line of work.
    Yeah, that cracks me up too. We can thank the shizz for that shizztastic name!
    Nice job Randy! Enjoy Brian, yummy looking sticks! I'm interested to see if you like the Cain Brian!
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Randy/Brian, do not fall for Matt's "nice act". Do not let him get in your head.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    AVJim:
    Randy/Brian, do not fall for Matt's "nice act". Do not let him get in your head.
    O trust me I know my brother very well!!! I got this!! Lol
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Hey, he's got this Jack! (ala Si)
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    Welp it's official I have lost my mind!!! I thought this was a bomb completely forgetting about my winnings!! I think I'm getting sometimers!!! Non the less awaome sticks from an awesome dude!! Tyvm
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Maybe had a few too many of those strong cask strengths!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    You are welcome.... your new handle is quite fitting. Enjoy those sticks Brian!! Nicely done Randy! P.S. I need more Clover pics!!
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    You are welcome.... your new handle is quite fitting. Enjoy those sticks Brian!! Nicely done Randy! P.S. I need more Clover pics!!
    On their way!