Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

We Have an International Incident in the Heartland....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Today Illinois was attacked by the Chinese.... I am in the process of mobilizing the local militia. Make no mistake, they hit us hard. I was lucky to survive. Many did not. NCIS has been called to the scene and I am heading up a full investigation. What we know is that this attack was definitely professional. It seems as if I have seen this handiwork before. As you can see by the pictures this attack definitely drew blood. Our most recent tip indicates that the perpetrator has something to do with the month of June. Thank you for the great cigars. This story will be updated.....

DSC_5193[1]

DSC_5194[1]

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Snoober done smacked the Bear..but GOOOOOD! Enjoy Greg
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Snooobie! Snooobie! Snooobie! Nice Hit,, Enjoy the fine selection Greg,, Jiunn done opened a can of whoop azz on you!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    pleasure is all on my side mister bear. I hope you enjoy those cigars. Try that custom roll soon. pretty delicious. And that RyJ is the one I gave you at the chicago herf where you (I think lied) and said it was one of the best cigars that you've ever had. At any rate, enjoy!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Jiunn. Enjoy those Greg.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit snoob!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow Jiunn, superb hit on a stupendous guy!