Home Cigar 101

Biggest and Smallest!?

What are the best mini cigars and the best giants on cigar.com? I am a fan of Maduro and Connecticut wrappers mainly.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't really say about coronas don't smoke many but as far as big ring Gage's go Gurkha Vintage 2001, Graycliff Turbo limitada, Romeo Y Julietta Reserve, My Uzi Weighs a Ton. Diesel and Punisher shortys are excellent in big Gage's.
  • n421fnn421fn Posts: 2
    Thanks so much! Also if you or anyone knows of any very long cigars. I saw that opus in the coffin box and was intrigued however it is pricy. THANKS!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Check out the Avo Purito 4x32 $15-10. I love them for a 20min smoke man.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    i might have to try those. I've never tried any little cigars but I often think when I'm driving across town how nice it would be to have a smoke.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmmm biggest would be the oliva v torpedo at 56 rg smallest would be the v lancero. Isom is a different story...I like the v but it's not my favorite but in this rg's it's tough to beat
    Money can't buy taste
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Diesel Unlimited D.7 7x58 with at least 18months on it. I agree that the Oliva V Lancero is awesome for small rg.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    catfishbluezz:
    i might have to try those. I've never tried any little cigars but I often think when I'm driving across town how nice it would be to have a smoke.
    Precisely why i have them...for the 45 min traffic headache. They are easily a 20-30 min smoke and $1.50 a piece. i also like them when i am around cigarette smokers that don;t want to sit with me for an hour at a bar. I add one to very order.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Favorite large ring gauge would probably be My Uzi Weighs a Ton; fav small ring would be MOW Puro