Home General Discussion

Minneapolis area Botl

MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
Passing through Minneapolis area on Friday. Was thinking of stopping at Burn or Tobacco Grove about 2-3PM and staying a bit. Let me know if you can make it.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    So where ya headed.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I am in Des Moines right now. The closest I get to you guys is Davenport, IA. That is not on the trip list yet, but will be in the next few months. Will let you guys know when I get that way. Maybe even coax the bear out of hibernation. Of course he is 50 years old now, so he may have to bring someone to change his diapers.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Stop in to Cedar Rapids, I'll treat ya to a smoke and a fine beer !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    I will be in Cedar Rapids eventually. I work for Titan Machinery and will inevitably be there for work.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Let me know more when your plans firm up!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    curtpick:
    I will be in Cedar Rapids eventually. I work for Titan Machinery and will inevitably be there for work.

Just give me a shout when your in the area !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Tobacco Grove, Friday about 3-6pm. Post up here if you are coming. I will check the thread when I get there.