Home General Discussion
Options

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i might be in if we have enough....
    i know that mawart is out for tonight because of softball.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Maybe... I'm keeping an eye on the weather. If the weather doesn't cooperate, which is what it looks like right now, I should be able to play.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's up and running for u guys good luck.
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Looks like once again no one wants to play Poker smh
  • Options
    I think the season should be over for now, considering it seems like no one wants to play anymore. It's getting to be a waste of time.
  • Options
    Sorry, the weather broke and I went and played golf. People are just busy Chris, no need to get all gloom and doom.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I just can't seem to get there on time. Another day? Hour? Wednesday at 7 is just not working well for me.
  • Options
    yep, like i said a few weeks ago, Wednesdays are completely out for me. Tuesdays and Thursdays are a little better, but to be honest Mondays I could be there most every monday.
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    I think the season should be over for now, considering it seems like no one wants to play anymore. It's getting to be a waste of time.
    Yeah sorry bro u feel like that, things come up for people and daily lives get in the way, but season is never over, I will keep posting them up and we can play with whoever shies up that week. If u all wanna switch days that's fine, I can do Monday or Tuesday but I can't play Thursday nights, so it's up to u all, so vote please, and I will change it to most votes. Plus I think done guys stop playing and and coming around every week cause some peeps didn't pay up or was several weeks or even longer to pay out. It just got old and tiring to them to have to keep sending reminders and some didn't want to keep getting me involved. So game will b running and hope we get players to play.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    CigarMan37:
    Yeah sorry bro u feel like that, things come up for people and daily lives get in the way, but season is never over, I will keep posting them up and we can play with whoever shies up that week. If u all wanna switch days that's fine, I can do Monday or Tuesday but I can't play Thursday nights, so it's up to u all, so vote please, and I will change it to most votes. Plus I think done guys stop playing and and coming around every week cause some peeps didn't pay up or was several weeks or even longer to pay out. It just got old and tiring to them to have to keep sending reminders and some didn't want to keep getting me involved. So game will b running and hope we get players to play.
    Personally i vote for mondays.

tuesdays will be hit or miss for me depending on if my wife will take my son to his basketball practice. I will make about half of them though.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    CigarMan37:
    Reminders should not be needed on this forum. Period. I would vote for Tuesday.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Glock1975:
    CigarMan37:
    Reminders should not be needed on this forum. Period. I would vote for Tuesday.

Amen beatnic. If you can't pay up in a reasonable amount of time, or are not willing to send someone a PM to let them know you'll be late, don't play. Ray is nice enough to keep this thing running for us and I think we owe him not to have to deal with silly nonsense. I'm good with any day really, but would prefer Tuesday or Wednesday over Monday.
  • Options
    Thanks Gordon, So it's 2 votes for Tuesdays, and 1 fir Monday. Lets just get back to meeting friends, playing some great poker, and smoking some cigars.
  • Options
    Anybody playing this week? I don't even know if there's a game set up or not.
  • Options
    I'm out....baseball practice. It is a balmy 90 degrees here, going to enjoy a cigar after practice.
  • Options
    I'm in if we play this week
  • Options
    I have yet to see anything posted for a game though tonight
  • Options
    I didn't set it up cause people would rather play on a different night other than wed. So was waiting to here from everyone whether they wanted Monday or Tuesday nights. And when decided i will set it up for next week .
  • Options
    Sounds good. Thanks Ray!
  • Options
    No problem Gordon, so u all let me know and I will set it up Sunday for either Monday or Tuesday
  • Options
    Well I guess if we move it to Monday or Tuesday I will be out since I work nights both days, Wednesday nights worked well but I guess it didn't for everyone else
  • Options
    So what does everyone want me 2 do?
  • Options
    I'm good with either Monday or Tuesday, but would prefer Tuesdays.
  • Options
    it is totally you guy's call. set it to days that will work for you guys and i will make what i can. I know that wednesday is completely and totally out for me until at least July. the other days are hit and miss.
  • Options
    This weeks game will be set up for Tuesday 8:00 pm est. let me know if anyone wants to play.
  • Options
    i'm pretty sure i'm in.
  • Options
    Tomorrow it is. I'm in.
  • Options
    I'm in.
  • Options
    Ok I will set it up when I get home today from work, c ya then.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm back in. OG in the hizzouse! Hook me up Ray!