Home General Discussion
Options

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll yeah, u r still a registered member, so when I get home to set it up, just log in and register. Good to have ya back.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    He'll yeah, u r still a registered member, so when I get home to set it up, just log in and register. Good to have ya back.
    When do you guys usually play? My wife was not a fan of Weds nights, but we're grilling tonight so I'll be outside anyways.
  • Options
    It's tonight bro 8:00 we switched it to Tuesday nights, how many will show up? That's a better ?
  • Options
    8 EST, right?
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yes Randy 8 EST. Ray looks like... at least 5? You, me, Brian, Rain, beatnic and whoever else shows up.
  • Options
    I'm still mad I can't play from my droid that Ray gave me! Having to take a laptop outside...ugh, barbarians.
  • Options
    Don't ash on your keyboard... that was a pain to clean up!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I'm still mad I can't play from my droid that Ray gave me! Having to take a laptop outside...ugh, barbarians.
    Yeah I feel ya bro, been trying to get them to create a app for iPhone and droid with home game tab on it, I have emailed them several times and they say they r working on it, hope u r liking the phone though. Gordon no more ashes on the keyboard
  • Options
    How many we have, anyone know?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    4 registered right now
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    I mean, I said I would play...we should have like twenty people.Is it winner take all now, or like it was?
  • Options
    Take all since we don't have a lot
  • Options
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    I mean, I said I would play...we should have like twenty people.Is it winner take all now, or like it was?
    get recruiting!!!! I did my best.....
  • Options
    wart is out, he is cleaning his pool......so I'll give him a pass because i want to get my fat *** tanned by his pool this summer, but he said he can do tuesdays and will be here from here on out.

come on people let's play some poker.
  • Options
    good game all......Rain, we are even don't even think of sending more
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Brian won? Again?
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Brian won? Again?
    come on now.....i haven't won nearly as much as glock
  • Options
    Congrats Brian
  • Options
    Yes Congrats Brian, even though u sucked out me lol, please send your addy around to the peeps that don't have it.
  • Options
    Boooo, poker SUCKS!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Yes Congrats Brian, even though u sucked out me lol, please send your addy around to the peeps that don't have it.
    yeah, played the one before it perfect and played the next one horrible and lucked out. I think everyone has my address right?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    yeah, played the one before it perfect and played the next one horrible and lucked out. I think everyone has my address right?
    Is it still...Brian Etzkorn 10643 Thayer Dr. St. Louis, MO 63123
  • Options
    OOPS!
  • Options
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    Is it still...Brian Etzkorn 10643 Thayer Dr. St. Louis, MO 63123
    actually i moved because i heard there was some MFRB bomb heading my way and I wanted to clear the area.
  • Options
    I will set the tourney up for Tuesday night at 8:00 est, but I have bad news, just found out I will be going out if town Tuesday, Wed. And Thursday training ops. So I can't play this week which sucks cause some of the old school guys are coming back, sorry fellas, but I will be back next week. Brian I will get your winnings sent out on Tuesday when I mail the pass out. Good luck fellas
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    I will set the tourney up for Tuesday night at 8:00 est, but I have bad news, just found out I will be going out if town Tuesday, Wed. And Thursday training ops. So I can't play this week which sucks cause some of the old school guys are coming back, sorry fellas, but I will be back next week. Brian I will get your winnings sent out on Tuesday when I mail the pass out. Good luck fellas
    that sucks. No rush man on the package. Have fun with the training opps.....
  • Options
    Thanks Bro, will b hot and sticky here,
  • Options
    Good luck boys, have fun.
  • Options
    there is an outside chance i won't make it tonight.

The youngest, might have a baseballgame....not likely since it is going to rain all day.....but he might have one.

if he does then I'm out. If he just has basketball practice I am in, and i will just sit out a few hands if i have ot go and get him from practice.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I'll make it tonight gents. I have a lot going on this evening. I'm going to try to play though.