Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    This work day couldn't end soon enough. Late this evening started with Miller Lite then finished off 1/3 bottle white muskadine wine and now on to Tortuga Rum .....some days I love my job ...some days I hate it ...guess which day this is ...
    Tuesday.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Still in Iraq...still no alcohol...lot's of coffee. It's good coffee though.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MGD LIGHT 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is my face numb????????
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    MGD LIGHT 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is my face numb????????
    some day i will check this thread and lassy here will say that he drank Bud Lite.

my world view will change.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Shocktop last night. Not bad for a Michelob product.
  • Options
    its the crack of noon and i have an Amberbock in hand. to quote maddy:
    madurofan:
    Not bad for a Michelob product.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    This work day couldn't end soon enough. Late this evening started with Miller Lite then finished off 1/3 bottle white muskadine wine and now on to Tortuga Rum .....some days I love my job ...some days I hate it ...guess which day this is ...
    Tuesday.

wE HAVE A WINNER !!!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    ok .... a few hours later....

i have since had another amberbock, a magic hat #9 and more of that tiziano wine that was left over from the other night.

no cigar yet, but this has been a very relaxing day.

im thinkin im gunna smoke that Nicarao that maddy sent me about a year ago. Nicaraguan puro. not usually my thing but im feeling adventurous.
  • Options
    I hear a 24 oz. Miller Lite callin (screaming) my name now ...not too much longer ...
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I went on a Sam Adams shopping spree the other day. It was probably the repetative commercials for all there damn flavors that tricked me in to buying them... damn marketing.

But it hasn't been bad. Not amazing yet, but not bad. I like the hefeweizen so far, their "Imperial Series" Imperial Stout, totally wasn't expecting that, I wished I would have had a hearty dinner instead of the floppy sloppy joe and chips. The Cherry Wheat was better than I thought it would be, but not great. Tonight will be the Honey Porter.
  • Options
    I went with my staple Miller Lite last night at the bar, but then Mr. Tequila came out and then I don't remember some things...

But I did make up a drink for the ladies... Three Olives "Bubble" Three Olives "Grape" Grenadine and X-Rated all in a shot dropped into sprite. We called it the Disco Stick... tastes like sweet $hit and it's damn expensive.... a perfect girly shot!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    ok .... a few hours later....

i have since had another amberbock, a magic hat #9 and more of that tiziano wine that was left over from the other night.

no cigar yet, but this has been a very relaxing day.

im thinkin im gunna smoke that Nicarao that maddy sent me about a year ago. Nicaraguan puro. not usually my thing but im feeling adventurous.
    Cool. It been probably that long since I've had a Nicarao. I remember it being tasty though.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Still just drinking coffee. My countdown starts today though...sixty-one days and I'll be home drinking Crown Royal and smoking a Camacho PE.
  • Options
    Bachelor party last night....

Rum, Tequila, Good beer, miller lite, vodka, and whatever the hell else we shoveled down our throats in Chicago... ugh....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

... and whatever the hell else we shoveled down our throats in Chicago... ugh....
    Sounds like a good example of what happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:

... and whatever the hell else we shoveled down our throats in Chicago... ugh....
    Sounds like a good example of what happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago..
    I met a pimp and a homeless man!!!
  • Options
    Tortuga and red wine homemade and obviously not mixed together haha ...
  • Options
    I finished the weekend of weddingness with the Gift Opening and I had a recovery drink

It was a "Tastefully Simple" Margarita... Unfortunately my Aunt messed up a margarita mix and made it with Rum....

I still drank it
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night I enjoyed a couple glasses of Maker's Mark with my smokes and enjoyed them VERY much! That is a fine bourbon that never lets me down.

Anyone here had Firefly ( I think thats the brand) Sweet Tea Vodka? That is very interesting stuff!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Last night I enjoyed a couple glasses of Maker's Mark with my smokes and enjoyed them VERY much! That is a fine bourbon that never lets me down.

Anyone here had Firefly ( I think thats the brand) Sweet Tea Vodka? That is very interesting stuff!

UUmmmmm....makers mark .....have you ever had the MM cigars Puro ? I really enjoy them ...it is a bourbon good flavor to me ...
  • Options
    I had, of course, Miller Lite tonight.... and ALSO Fat Tire... Very good beer (The Fat Tire.... OBVIOUSLY the MILLER is always good!)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I had water that was made fresh this morning!!!!

Man could really use a friggin beer...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I had, of course, Miller Lite tonight.... and ALSO Fat Tire... Very good beer (The Fat Tire.... OBVIOUSLY the MILLER is always good!)

i'VE SUNG THE PRAISES OF fAT tIRE MANY TIMES YUM YUM
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

you ever check out that 1554 I was telling you about?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

Me and Geno both, great beer.. I am going to have one right..........ahhh, now.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

I heard that for some reason Fat Tire wasn't able to be sold in Wisconsin and just suddenly the ban was lifted... anyone heard of this? Or for any product in any state for that matter? (Besides Cuban Cigars)
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

I heard that for some reason Fat Tire wasn't able to be sold in Wisconsin and just suddenly the ban was lifted... anyone heard of this? Or for any product in any state for that matter? (Besides Cuban Cigars)
    You can't get Fat Tire anywhere in MS that i have found. We used to drive to Memphis or LA to get it. Not sure why, unless it has something to do with the ABC.
  • Options
    An old friend came over to watch the "Transporter 3" movie.... that old friend in Miller Lite!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Watched Rugby with my father and drank good ol' Yuengling Lager from the Keg. We actually kicked it tonight so I have to go get another one tomorrow. Given that it is made almost around the corner from us, it is the go to beer. I just love the stuff; there is nothing more refreshing than a Lager when it comes to beer.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    Watched Rugby with my father and drank good ol' Yuengling Lager from the Keg. We actually kicked it tonight so I have to go get another one tomorrow. Given that it is made almost around the corner from us, it is the go to beer. I just love the stuff; there is nothing more refreshing than a Lager when it comes to beer.
    a good cold Yuengling on a hot summer day....

dreams are made of this.