Home Non Cigar Related

Android ?=™<®@-!*

Spent the better part of the week locked out of c.com forums from my phone. Walla it let me log back in... anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Works super here.

Sent from my android atrix.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    You sure this is an Android issue? Between my galaxy tab and Samsung phone, I don't think I even use a normal windows pc for browsing ccom or any Web browsing anymore. I've had zero issues with logging in here.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Spent the better part of the week locked out of c.com forums from my phone. Walla it let me log back in... anyone else have this happen?
    did you try and download another browser? if that works then it is a cookie in the browser you were using and just figure out how to clear the cache on that thing.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I wasn't clear... I could view... surf whatever just was logged out and could not log in to post. Heck I even ordered from my phone. So I was reading but unable to reply. Then it opened up and I was logged in and able to post.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Maybe try a different browser. Give Chrome a try first, then Mozilla Firefox