Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tony tore me a new one

In a completely unprovoked and unwarranted display of power and generosity, Tony felt the need to blow me to kingdom come.

Not sure why but I won't question the hand that feeds. You sir are on notice that you will get similar treatment to what's coming to Jim. My vengeance will be served soon to you. Thank you so much Tony, really I'm just left speechless...That Monte looks to have some age....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Shafty (I'm sure you're not done yet..) and James enjoy the Hell outta them there sticks fella!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Great lineup. Way to go Tony.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The teacher's slinging coffins and LFD. Watch out.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome. You didn't really think you could give your wish away, did you? Enjoy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz:
    You're welcome. You didn't really think you could give your wish away, did you? Enjoy!
    You're too kind sir but you will get retaliation. Thanks again.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Shafty, and to a great Botl!!! :)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    You're too kind sir but you will get retaliation. Thanks again.
    Nah, you already retaliated by granting a MAW. You can't cheat the game and bomb me too. That's just not right. As for the sticks, the Monte I believe is a bit aged, but I really couldn't tell you how long. I don't believe they have been making them for a few years now, but obviously I could be wrong. The LFD is the event only stick and the others are pretty normal stock. Please enjoy them without another thought :)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    In a completely unprovoked and unwarranted display of power and generosity, Tony felt the need to blow me to kingdom come.

Not sure why but I won't question the hand that feeds. You sir are on notice that you will get similar treatment to what's coming to Jim. My vengeance will be served soon to you. Thank you so much Tony, really I'm just left speechless...That Monte looks to have some age....

I know the real reason you two jokers!

RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Just remember, it was James' wish, not mine. Please direct all of your energy his way :)
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Just remember, it was James' wish, not mine. Please direct all of your energy his way :)

Your a teacher, educator and a person with good common sense and awareness of their practices. You fully understood what you were doing. Nevertheless, I'm aware of why and it was for a good reason. So I applaud you both. And I thank you both for making this happen. I will post a pic in this thread once I get home. Thank you again and yes Tony, that doesn't mean I will forget this :)....
    RCY Cigars:

This was all Tony, 100%. Don't worry Rick, he's got something headed his way.
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

I hear ya old Pal, I hear ya :)...
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, I still owe you for the last hookup. Don't start anything you will lose buddy... :-) :-)
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, I still owe you for the last hookup. Don't start anything you will lose buddy... :-) :-)

James, you of all people should know by now. I'm not going to fall into this Tom foolery, lol. Besides we are friends, remember the Casa Fuentes you sent me. Come on mannnn!
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

James, you of all people should know by now. I'm not going to fall into this Tom foolery, lol. Besides we are friends, remember the Casa Fuentes you sent me. Come on mannnn!
    Yeah, I guess I miss the fun with you and Capt. Dan.....good times bro.
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, hey, hey, this was simply me fulfilling a MAW. My wish has already been fulfilled (extremely well, too). You guys don't owe me anything other than to smoke those cigars and hopefully enjoy them.
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, hey, hey, this was simply me fulfilling a MAW. My wish has already been fulfilled (extremely well, too). You guys don't owe me anything other than to smoke those cigars and hopefully enjoy them.