Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1-2 punch and haymaker KO'ed from The Evergreen State

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jim aka Big Shizza sent me a PM the other day with a DC # and says:
"I sent you La Aurora coronitas for you to try...if we like them we may split a box"

I think ok, cool. Always looking for new, short quick smokes and never had these before. I know Jim plays dirty but how bad can it get???

Well Jim delivered the 1-2 combo punch....
Here's the left hook:

But wait ....
.....there's more

The right hook from Jim:

I'm seeing stars, about to fall over ....

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

Rudy aka The Kid comes out of nowhere and delivers the final blow

He lands a haymaker for the KO.
I never even saw it coming....

Rudy and Jim ..... you guys know, you don't have to stuff the box full of smokes when sending it!!!! You can fill the "extra" space with packing peanuts instead!
LOL

This is way too much ... not sure what I did to deserve any of it but BIG THANKS to both you guys for the great sticks.

The UCs, Graycliff, and Obsidian are a few favorites ... very nice, relaxing smokes.
And I've had the Oliva G and CAO Black(?) before but it's been a long long time for both of them .... don't remember anything about those two.
And all the others are new to me, thanks fellas!!

I don't know if this was a coordinated attack or just coincidence but I won't forget about this ....

I look forward to smoking all of them .... all these smokes will certainly keep me busy for a while !!!
You guys rock! Thank you!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rudy always strikes while the dogs are sleeping... Shizz just don't give a Shizz
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U have been shizzled. I know the feeling. Nice job guys.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wow, John. What did you do to get beat up so bad?
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I think I told you it was a trap lol nice take down Jim and Rudy is a sneaky little shark
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Haha, just when you thought you had enough, the second one takes you out. Nice guys.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    what??? i posted the dc in my last songs thread post,, i figured you see it...do you even listen to what i post?? lol . Enjoy,, i appreciate all you do Mr John!!! I found the obsidian burried in a dark corner of one of the humi's,, been sitting for who knows how long,, I have no idea how it will be.The oliva connie that shizz sent is an allltime fav, id like to know your thoughts, comparing it to the perdomo champagne.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Nick Shaner approves of this hit.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    what??? i posted the dc in my last songs thread post,, i figured you see it...do you even listen to what i post?? lol.
    LOL oh is that what that was?!????
    Yes I saw it .....
    Thought it was either a typo though ... or you were gonna bomb smoke em Royln since he was talking a few months ago about how he liked that song ....
    The Kid:
    Enjoy,, i appreciate all you do Mr John!!! I found the obsidian burried in a dark corner of one of the humi's,, been sitting for who knows how long,, I have no idea how it will be.The oliva connie that shizz sent is an allltime fav, id like to know your thoughts, comparing it to the perdomo champagne.
    I'm not sure what I do other than post some tunes every now and then, but it's good to be appreciated!!!
    I like the Obsidians with some age, got a couple from Jan 2012 that are smoking good right now. (had one after golf last week, very smooth)

And I'll report back once I get to the Oliva connie and Perdomo.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *