Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    From Jim. I was going for a long ash photo. : (

This from Matt. Love a figurado
    had one of those vegas A awhile ago.thought it was excellent ..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:

This Animal was great. I keep telling myself I don't like maduro's as much as I do. Maddys like these keep me coming back for more.

The duo tonight is Rain with a corona second

And a Camacho from Pelirrojo
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fired up a Four Kicks last night from Zach.
    This was my first time with this brand...
    Very good smoke!!! I was impressed

Will be adding this to my "want more" list and I'll be on the lookout for a few more.
    Thanks Zach!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Fired up a Four Kicks last night from Zach.
    This was my first time with this brand...
    Very good smoke!!! I was impressed

Will be adding this to my "want more" list and I'll be on the lookout for a few more.
    Thanks Zach!!

four kicks is a good smoke. their second release (headley grange) is not quite as good but i hope it will balance out with some time on it.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:

This Animal was great. I keep telling myself I don't like maduro's as much as I do. Maddys like these keep me coming back for more.

The duo tonight is Rain with a corona second

And a Camacho from Pelirrojo

What'd ya think of the Camacho?
  • Options
    Loved it. Haven't found one I didn't like so far. It was a great cigar to wind down a very busy day. Thanks!
  • Options
    I had an EPC natural pyramid/predilictos from C-LOVE last night. Thanks Chris.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Loved it. Haven't found one I didn't like so far. It was a great cigar to wind down a very busy day. Thanks!

Last one I had had almost a year on it and it still thoroughly kicked my butt. Darn tasty though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Pel....i smoked one of the 2 Camachos that i had the other night.....may have been the one you sent me.....and it was awesome. Probably one of my favorite cigars i have smoked.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    ddubridge:

Last one I had had almost a year on it and it still thoroughly kicked my butt. Darn tasty though.
    I was buzzin pretty good near the last 2 inches of the cigar.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    four kicks is a good smoke. their second release (headley grange) is not quite as good but i hope it will balance out with some time on it.
    Good to know, thanks Kuzi. I had this since last Sept and not sure how long Zach had it before then ....

I remember hearing lots of "hype" about the headley grange when it was released ... if some rest makes the HG as good as this one though, I'll have to try the HG too!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    Good to know, thanks Kuzi. I had this since last Sept and not sure how long Zach had it before then ....

I remember hearing lots of "hype" about the headley grange when it was released ... if some rest makes the HG as good as this one though, I'll have to try the HG too!
    Depends on your palate. For some, the HG is heaven, and I see why. Seems like it is a love it or hate it smoke. Those that love it, swear by it, and i know plenty of knowledgable smokers that swear by it who know their smokes. EPC has a very unique blending style I cannot get into, even his ISOM.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy thanks!!! image
  • Options
    Keep picking up your lotto smokes and trying to decide which one to smoke next. Couldn't keep myself from smoking this one tonight.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Keep picking up your lotto smokes and trying to decide which one to smoke next. Couldn't keep myself from smoking this one tonight.
    All I have to drink is Chocolate, Hucklebberry, Whipped Cream and Wheat Vodkas (yuck!) and Fireball, tequila and no beer, whiskey...dammit... What you drinking there Drew?
  • Options
    Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel. It's way too smooth to be 100 proof. Bonus was the wife picked it out because she likes the horses.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a little herf last night and decided to fire up #45. The LFD El Museo courtesy of Rudy. Now, I'm a HUGE LFD fanboy and have read the reviews saying this wasn't Litto's best work (especially for the price), but I went into it with high hopes. Turns out, everyone else was right. Flavor was extremely lacking and the construction was quite sub-par. Rudy, I appreciate you sending this to me in spite of the fact that it wasn't very good. I want to try every LFD stick and these are for sale at my B&M for close to $30, so you did save me in that regard! I definitely now know not to pick any more up. Thanks again bro! IMAG0181
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    LHC Core from Rail Jockey last night. It was yummy, thanks man.
  • Options
    I realized my 1 year anniversary here had passed and decided to smoke something good from someone from the forum. This Upmann from '05 had been calling my name for a while. WOW! Dustin, many thanks man. This thing was amazing.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy! image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I realized my 1 year anniversary here had passed and decided to smoke something good from someone from the forum. This Upmann from '05 had been calling my name for a while. WOW! Dustin, many thanks man. This thing was amazing.
    oh yeah! Had one of those the other night, still got a few left from that box. Awesome smokes man, age does wonders to Upmann. Glad you liked it.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Had my first AVO 787 Torp courtesy of Catfishbluezz... Dustin sent it to me recently and it was a PERFECT morning smoke on the back nine... I need to get more...

photo 970789_552821041435087_219571118_n_zps0c966d29.jpg
  • Options
    Yesterday afternoon from Bad Daddy Rabbit
    And tonight from Bigshizza.
    image Both were amazing. Thank you James and Jim. Wonderful cigars!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Had a little herf last night and decided to fire up #45. The LFD El Museo courtesy of Rudy. Now, I'm a HUGE LFD fanboy and have read the reviews saying this wasn't Litto's best work (especially for the price), but I went into it with high hopes. Turns out, everyone else was right. Flavor was extremely lacking and the construction was quite sub-par. Rudy, I appreciate you sending this to me in spite of the fact that it wasn't very good. I want to try every LFD stick and these are for sale at my B&M for close to $30, so you did save me in that regard! I definitely now know not to pick any more up. Thanks again bro! IMAG0181
    I thought this was a "smoked a good cigar thread",, next time just send me a pm,,,lol No seriously I'm sorry that it turned out to be such a ****!, I, like you am a LFD fan!! I too was hoping that some of the reviews were being overly critical,, guess not.. I have yet to smoke one and I only have one left,, so will burn through it one of these days when I want to torment myself... Glad I was able to help you out in some way and perhaps others too!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    I thought this was a "smoked a good cigar thread",, next time just send me a pm,,,lol No seriously I'm sorry that it turned out to be such a ****!, I, like you am a LFD fan!! I too was hoping that some of the reviews were being overly critical,, guess not.. I have yet to smoke one and I only have one left,, so will burn through it one of these days when I want to torment myself... Glad I was able to help you out in some way and perhaps others too!!
    I vote for a new thread... I smoked a crappy cigar from....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    I vote for a new thread... I smoked a crappy cigar from....
    I think that's a great idea and id be honored if Tony created the thread and my entry was first.. might help others avoid some turds. I don't ever take offense cause I don't roll the damn things, if I did I post pics,, and you may even see my sexy thighs
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry man, I don't usually post anything negative, but this cigar really let me down. I do GREATLY appreciate you sending it to me, however. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Hit the nail on the head Reggie. Awesome stick!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thank you AVJim, absolutely loved this thing!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Hit the nail on the head Reggie. Awesome stick!
    i think i am the only reggie here! i could be wrong, but i absolutely love these! and you are welcome