Home Cigar 101

Best Cigars for Women?

2»

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you decide you like, keep the great photos coming!!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Tina E:
    Agreed, Lasabar! It comes down to personal taste and what you handle nicotine-wise.  I've been smoking for a few years now, and I'm enjoying some of the stronger cigars that I wasn't able to handle when I first started. My favorites still seem to stay within the mild and medium range though. Man O' War Ruination was one of the first cigars I smoked, and I was lucky I made it home okay with the buzz I had from not even smoking half of that.
    one of the more full bodied cigars that seems to treat a mild to medium smoker well is the 5 Vegas Series A. give that a shot. it may be the transition you are looking for.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    My wife enjoys the Tatuaje Reserva lines in the smaller size. The next thing she wants to try is the AVO Classic Puritos.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    a_brooks:
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. The husband has been smoking cigars for a few months now and I've tried a few of his, but I really haven't found one I enjoy. Any suggestions on a good, mild cigar for a woman? Any input would be appreciated!
    PM me your address and I can send you a sampler of sticks that my wife likes.
  • a_brooksa_brooks Posts: 21
    Just tried the 5 Vegas A. I know you guys said to try the 5 Vegas Gold and I'll get around to that. This one was pretty good! 5VegasA
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like the "A", you may find the Gold a little mild for you. It would be a good morning smoke though.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    a_brooks, try Stradivarias. For me this is the smoothest, flavorful and the best mild cigar. You will also enjoy Arturo Fuente's short story or Hemingway(Cameroon wrapper). Connecticut wrapper are usually mild but some of them are not very smooth. I also like Gurkha Beauty. You would also enjoy Macanudo Vintage 2000. Some Cameroon wrappers are also mild to medium. Paratagas Decada Limited Reserve cigars are also excellent choice.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Oh forgot to mention, my wife also smoke with me sometime. She likes Stravarious and also Honduran Sancho Panza Connecticut.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    To A Brooks... You take some awesome photos! I'm looking forward to seeing more of those. Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations that haven't already been said, but I look forward to seeing you around the forum - Welcome!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Gurkha Park Ave and Monte Cristo White, ccom purple and blue label; for higher end Ashton and Davidoff. When my wife use to smoke she use to smoke Drew Estate Kuba Kuba, Blondie and Cold Infusion Tea. Welcome to the boards.

I gotta agree with Shotgun on this one .... just last week while on vacation my wife had some of my Cigar.Com Purple Label and fell in love with it and also enjoys the Rocky Patel 1990's which I keep in the humi for her as well ....... She did also share the Olivero's Eight Zero's which she enjoyed also, she liked the Liga T Dirty Rat, Opus X, AVO maddy, and Gurkha Centurian .... and those are the main ones I recall her enjoying while on vacation last week ...... Oh yeah she liked the San Miguel as well
  • nikkiarbnikkiarb Posts: 1
    My husband, has become a big cigar fanatic and I want to share in the experience. What's best Cigar for a woman?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    nikkiarb:
    My husband, has become a big cigar fanatic and I want to share in the experience. What's best Cigar for a woman?
    The one you like. For anyone new, you might want to stay mild...5 V Classic or Gold comes to mind.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i started my wife with a Davidoff Millennium blend.
    then the Gran Cru.

while in nicaragua she expanded her horizons with JdN cabinetta, Camacho connecticut. she is far more willing to get into infused than i am. she is looking forward to trying the Acid liquid that i picked up in the "crap cigar" pass a few weeks ago.

im not sure she will like it. i started the wife on the best of the best.

she is now VERY picky. any small problems and shes done with it fast.

according to the tour guide at the Oliva factory, the Cain Daytona is "a smoke for women"
    sounds sexist, but the tour guide was a woman. she said it was one fo her favorite blends they have produced. this was before they handed us one and before they came out so i had to take her word for it.
    Or this.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started my sister with Tatiana Mocha Eden. Bought them here at cigar.com.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Tina E:
    Agreed, Lasabar! It comes down to personal taste and what you handle nicotine-wise.  I've been smoking for a few years now, and I'm enjoying some of the stronger cigars that I wasn't able to handle when I first started. My favorites still seem to stay within the mild and medium range though. Man O' War Ruination was one of the first cigars I smoked, and I was lucky I made it home okay with the buzz I had from not even smoking half of that.
    this sounds like a job for MVW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!